Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 Question about Erevis Cale
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2005 :  17:33:21  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
In what book do the events with him and the Cyricist Gauston occur?

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2005 :  18:43:15  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wasn't that in a Dragon Magazine short story?
Go to Top of Page

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2005 :  22:23:07  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
....well, damn...any place I can read it/find it in a anthology?
Go to Top of Page

Kajehase
Great Reader

Sweden
2104 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2005 :  08:50:04  Show Profile Send Kajehase a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erevis Cale appears in three short stories in Dragon Magazine, so I'm guessing (no time to check the actual stories, and I haven't gotten round to indexing them yet) it's one of those you want.

#277 Another Name For Dawn
#297 And All the Sinners Saints
#301 Cause & Effect

There is a rumour going around that I have found god. I think is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.
Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Ethriel
Learned Scribe

USA
272 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2005 :  14:54:05  Show Profile  Visit Ethriel's Homepage Send Ethriel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My question now is, since I don't have Dragon Magazine, anywhere else to find them?
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2005 :  17:18:18  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ethriel

My question now is, since I don't have Dragon Magazine, anywhere else to find them?

Not that I'm aware of. Usually the short stories printed in Dragon stay in Dragon.

However, Paizo usually has back issues available on their website. I've seen back issues on eBay, too. Some gaming stores may have a box of back issues available, as well.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000