Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Ssvaklors
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2016 :  20:40:19  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Digging through some yuan-ti stuff an I found these guys. The info I'm finding is scanty. Can anybody elucidate? Are they thi-khana dragons? Or half-dragon humanoids? Is there a pic? Google yields a picture that may be a draconic slithery half-breed. DnD wiki much the same.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2016 :  20:44:21  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there just the one Saurial Web Enhancement to SK? I would think the lorelords who wrote that were forced to leave more on cutting floor.

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2016 :  20:47:25  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Any post-ebook D-mags I should hunt down, anything yuan-ti at all?

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2016 :  12:35:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ssvaklors are in the 3.5 Monster Manual 3.

Regarding Serpent Kingdoms, it predates the MM3. I'd add ssvaklors to the serpentfolk list at least, as they're the product of yuan-ti techniques being applied to dragon eggs. MM3 mentions that they can be found in Najara, and that someone is making more in Hlondeth.

Serpent Kingdoms (like pretty much every 3e Realms supplement) has plenty that didn't make it into print. I wouldn't be surprised if there was supposed to be a kobold section, for example, which got pushed off to Dragons of Faerun and then dropped. There's only one Web Enhancement, but there are maps of the serpent kingdoms that were posted on wizards.com back in the day.
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2016 :  16:03:29  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you, Arivia.

Misanthorpe

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000