Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Ssvaklors

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Fellfire Posted - 18 Feb 2016 : 20:40:19
Digging through some yuan-ti stuff an I found these guys. The info I'm finding is scanty. Can anybody elucidate? Are they thi-khana dragons? Or half-dragon humanoids? Is there a pic? Google yields a picture that may be a draconic slithery half-breed. DnD wiki much the same.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fellfire Posted - 19 Feb 2016 : 16:03:29
Thank you, Arivia.
Arivia Posted - 19 Feb 2016 : 12:35:03
Ssvaklors are in the 3.5 Monster Manual 3.

Regarding Serpent Kingdoms, it predates the MM3. I'd add ssvaklors to the serpentfolk list at least, as they're the product of yuan-ti techniques being applied to dragon eggs. MM3 mentions that they can be found in Najara, and that someone is making more in Hlondeth.

Serpent Kingdoms (like pretty much every 3e Realms supplement) has plenty that didn't make it into print. I wouldn't be surprised if there was supposed to be a kobold section, for example, which got pushed off to Dragons of Faerun and then dropped. There's only one Web Enhancement, but there are maps of the serpent kingdoms that were posted on wizards.com back in the day.
Fellfire Posted - 18 Feb 2016 : 20:47:25
Any post-ebook D-mags I should hunt down, anything yuan-ti at all?
Fellfire Posted - 18 Feb 2016 : 20:44:21
Is there just the one Saurial Web Enhancement to SK? I would think the lorelords who wrote that were forced to leave more on cutting floor.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000