Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 If you'd be given a chance to design....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2011 :  14:34:33  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More stuff about Netheril is what I would most like to tackle (and I mean ANCIENT Netheril for the most part).

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Mr_Miscellany
Senior Scribe

545 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2011 :  17:01:34  Show Profile Send Mr_Miscellany a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Quale

Lost Empires of Faerun 2, with six completely new nonelven civilizations, mostly human.

I'd say mostly human and/or monstrous. Because I've been curious about what the illithids have been doing in the Realms since -11,000 DR.

THIS!

Illithids really caught my eye right around the time Spiral of Manzessine was released in Dungeon Magazine some years ago: Dungeon #94 to be exact. There’s this buff illithid on the cover and he’s got the equivalent of prison tattoos all over his body.

That was one hell of an adventure and a great lead in to the later parts of the adventure City of the Spider Queen.

Something like a Lost Empires of Faerűn 2 that covered illithids in the Realms—including odd places like illithid prisons, different Underdark factions and what particular illithids are doing above ground in the Realms— would be an instant-purchase from me, regardless of the D&D rules edition it was printed under.

On topic: I’m not sure I’d have the skills to contribute to a work on illithids. I’d love to give it a try though.

Edited by - Mr_Miscellany on 31 Jan 2011 17:02:25
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2011 :  00:22:50  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Miscellany

quote:

quote:

Lost Empires of Faerun 2, with six completely new nonelven civilizations, mostly human.

I'd say mostly human and/or monstrous. Because I've been curious about what the illithids have been doing in the Realms since -11,000 DR.

THIS!

Illithids really caught my eye right around the time Spiral of Manzessine was released in Dungeon Magazine some years ago: Dungeon #94 to be exact. There’s this buff illithid on the cover and he’s got the equivalent of prison tattoos all over his body.

That was one hell of an adventure and a great lead in to the later parts of the adventure City of the Spider Queen.
That was an intriguing adventure. And the lore supporting it has also found its way into the illithid-material for my Realms campaigns.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 03 Feb 2011 :  14:59:06  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

Their relations with the Netherese (particularly spelljamming episode) are interesting.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000