Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 SPOILERS: Starless night
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xanphia
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2006 :  04:54:12  Show Profile  Visit Xanphia's Homepage Send Xanphia a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I just finished the Legacy by R.A. Salvatore and I am about to read Starless Night. My quick question was does Artemis Entreri survive or does he die from crashing into the cliff? If so, how does he surive. I also would like to know how Wulfgar survives. I know he survives because I have read books ahead of these books where he's in it. In the Legacy, he falls under a cave-in he made. If you don't know or aren't possitive, that's okay. Thank you for the help.

Ooi Ooi!!!! Hee Hee Hee

-Pikel Bouldershoulder

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2006 :  05:26:25  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Are you sure you want to know???

Starless Night will tell you what happaned to Enteri, You'll have to wait for Siege of Darkness to find out what happans to Wulfgar

If you really want to know keep reading

Jarxale creates a net of Spider web under Artemis when he falls so he survives

When the rocks fall the Yochol teleports back to Lolths homeplane and takes Wulfgar wih it. Lolth tortures him and eventually gives him to Errtu who uses him into getting Drizzt to summon him back to Faerun. Wulfgar returns to the Companions of the Hall in Sea of Swords

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

Xanphia
Acolyte

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2006 :  15:52:54  Show Profile  Visit Xanphia's Homepage Send Xanphia a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That seems kind of stupid for a drow helping a human I think. I mean, even if Artemis was an awesome fighter and Jarxale had a plan for him, it's unlikely for him to save him, but I guess he does. Thank you for the information. I'm going to go get the book today.

Ooi Ooi!!!! Hee Hee Hee

-Pikel Bouldershoulder
Go to Top of Page

Zimme
Learned Scribe

Denmark
209 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2006 :  18:01:04  Show Profile Send Zimme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well Jarlaxle isent your typical drow. and Artemis fits into his intrigues.

Sometimes I feel like Beshaba is sitting on my back, devoting her entire attention to me!

Rannek.

Go to Top of Page

Delzounblood
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
578 Posts

Posted - 23 Oct 2006 :  20:40:44  Show Profile Send Delzounblood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Apart from colour (I'm british this IS how you spell colour) Jaraxle and Entreri are very alike in mind set....

My best advise is just to read the books in order The plot twist are gripping.

I'm Back!
Go to Top of Page

Aglaranna
Learned Scribe

166 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  23:35:18  Show Profile  Visit Aglaranna's Homepage Send Aglaranna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delzounblood

Apart from colour (I'm british this IS how you spell colour) Jaraxle and Entreri are very alike in mind set....

My best advise is just to read the books in order The plot twist are gripping.

*grins evilly* Ah, yes, no one believes you when you say you know how to spell colour(*sigh* Or honour, or civilised, or...) But what I was about to say was that Jarlaxle and Artemis might have a lot in common, but since Jar has a sense of humor, I'm a lot fonder of him. Not that that's Realms shaking, but I thought I'd put in a good word for the drow.

"You can choose a ready guide
In some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

You can choose from phantom fears
And kindness that can kill
I will choose the path that's clear
I will choose freewill." -'Freewill' by Rush
Go to Top of Page

Faramicos
Senior Scribe

Denmark
468 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2006 :  17:38:57  Show Profile  Visit Faramicos's Homepage Send Faramicos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Plus it wasnt all that of an inconvinience fir jarlaxle to save Entreri in comparison to what he had to gain from his survival... Look at it as an envestment in the future, and as we know, Jarlaxle is a great business-man.

"When dragons make war, worlds can only tremble in the shadow of angry wings"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000