Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Hellgate Keep
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skathros
Acolyte

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  20:46:37  Show Profile  Visit skathros's Homepage Send skathros a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
hi all. I was wondering if anyone has any info on Hellgate Keep? Does anyone know where i can find info on Hellgate Keep and House Dlardrageth? Any help would be much apreciated!

"...his people lamented him ever after and took no king again"-The Silmarillion.

AraznBlair
Learned Scribe

USA
114 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  20:57:40  Show Profile  Visit AraznBlair's Homepage Send AraznBlair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the only information on Hellgate Keep is in the Module. In all the novels I've read I don't remember it being mention. I think the Keep is also mentioned in the FRCS.

Arazn Blair
Fightermage Extrodinare
Go to Top of Page

lowtech
Learned Scribe

USA
315 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  21:26:22  Show Profile  Visit lowtech's Homepage Send lowtech a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Get Lords of Darkness. It has a some material on the Daemonfey. There is related information in Silver Marches and Drizzt's Guide to the Underdark concerning the former inhabitants of Hellgate, but there's not too much of it and it might be hard to find...
Go to Top of Page

skathros
Acolyte

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 22 Jan 2003 :  21:29:12  Show Profile  Visit skathros's Homepage Send skathros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys...now that i got SM, next one up is LoD (is it any good?).

"...his people lamented him ever after and took no king again"-The Silmarillion.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2003 :  07:53:33  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It will bring you up to speed with the 'dastardly' side of the Realms

I liked the book, and it has provided me with inspiration for various hooks in my campaigns.

As to Hellgate Keep, there is indeed a 2nd edition module which contains a lot of information about the origin of the keep and plotting towards its downfall.

FRCS does contain some snippets as well as SM. The Blue Bear tribe of Uthgardt barbarians has been involved (to their demise) as well as Turlang and his treants in the mop-up. The deamonfey were set free in the wake of the keep's destruction and have set about to increase their number and 'corrupt' the elves of the High Forest.

Edited by - Mumadar Ibn Huzal on 23 Jan 2003 07:59:01
Go to Top of Page

skathros
Acolyte

Canada
9 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2003 :  17:57:05  Show Profile  Visit skathros's Homepage Send skathros a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thank you muchly

Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 23 Jan 2003 :  21:57:45  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have found info on hellgate keep in following books:

The North, some mentions in the time line, 1369 DR I think.

Volo's guide to The North, around 2 pages.

and The Savage Frontier, a map of the keep

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000