Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Looking for fr books
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zemd
Master of Realmslore

France
1103 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  22:42:35  Show Profile Send zemd a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've got all the books which were released in french (71) but i was aware that they weren't in full version. So i'll buy them in english. Does anyone know where i could find used?
I tried Amazon.com but the shipping is too expensinve (9$!)

ArcticKnight
Learned Scribe

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  22:44:34  Show Profile  Visit ArcticKnight's Homepage Send ArcticKnight a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The only way you are gonna get all the books is to use EBAY or Half.com ...places like that. It will be a LONG HARD journey my friend!

"The man who does not read has little advantage over the man who cannot read."

Go to Top of Page

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  23:08:23  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try bookfinder.com and get down to the individual bookstores e-mail address. Sometimes they'll give you a break.
Go to Top of Page

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  10:59:57  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've always had good success in buying OOP products and 2nd hand stuff at: www.hitpointe.com
They really helped me fleshing out my FR collection...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000