Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 AD&D Spells that TSR forgot
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kahonen
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
358 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  17:45:03  Show Profile  Visit kahonen's Homepage Send kahonen a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Many moons ago I found a list of "novel" spells for D&D which, at the time seemed incredibly funny. I then lost it.

The good news I've found it again, it's much bigger than it was and it's just as funny

Have a look at the link below and you'll see what I mean.

http://home.mira.net/~tosh/index2.htm
(you'll need to click on the "Humour" link followed by "AD&D Spells that TSR forgot")

Some examples of note:

Acid Trip
Protection from Normal Oxygen
Polymorph Mother
Tasha's Controllable Mildly Unpleasant Laughter
Tasha's Uncontrollable Bladder
ZX-Spectral Force

Edited by - kahonen on 07 Jan 2003 18:09:04

Bellua Aeneus Lacerta
Senior Scribe

USA
428 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2003 :  22:56:08  Show Profile  Visit Bellua Aeneus Lacerta's Homepage Send Bellua Aeneus Lacerta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like "Power Word;Wedgie" myself.
Go to Top of Page

Hymn
Senior Scribe

Sweden
514 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  11:04:34  Show Profile Send Hymn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think this uesfull spell will get very dangerous should it get in the hands of the wrong mage:

Transmute Rock to Stone

I just came up with another one:

Transmute Stone to Marble. Very usefull if you gett tired of your statue. I can see profit in this. *Rubbs his hands with an evil grin*

Sauro moki kara ochiro - Even monkeys falls from trees.

The path that leads to truth is littered with the bodies of the ignorant - Miyamoto Musashi

Edited by - Hymn on 08 Jan 2003 11:07:56
Go to Top of Page

Echon
Senior Scribe

Denmark
422 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  12:51:27  Show Profile  Visit Echon's Homepage Send Echon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are some really hilarious ones inbetween but most of them are a little...uhm...sought - I do not know if this expression makes any sense when translated into English.

-Echon

"If others had not been foolish, we should be so."

-William Blake
Go to Top of Page

Kitira Gildragon
Learned Scribe

USA
191 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2003 :  13:06:28  Show Profile  Visit Kitira Gildragon's Homepage Send Kitira Gildragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm liking the Tax Avoidance, Tensers Slipped Disk, and Call Reality VIII. thanks for posting this site kahonen. =)

-Space for rent-
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000