Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The Terraseer
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mumadar Ibn Huzal
Master of Realmslore

1338 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2005 :  17:33:58  Show Profile Send Mumadar Ibn Huzal a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I won't provide a review as I was reasonably involved in creating the product but it looks even better in print than it did as a bunch of computer files. Flicking through, I'm just delighted to see that most everything got included: information on Larloch, the story behind Ioulaum and the Terraseer, mythals, lore, history, dates - pretty stupendous and a credit to the designers.

Talking about the Terraseer, it is mentioned (page 102) that he is currently in the middle of a four-year reign. My question here, what is the current date as of LEoF?

[edit]: By looking at some of the timelines, it appears the year is '75, in that case, which month?

Also interesting for timeline buffs, with sixty sarrukh liches, each reigning for four years, one could relatively easily calculate when which lich was 'in charge' if the above date is known...

Edited by - Mumadar Ibn Huzal on 14 Mar 2005 09:50:37

ericlboyd
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
2067 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2005 :  13:54:04  Show Profile  Visit ericlboyd's Homepage Send ericlboyd a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think the current date is Shieldmeet, 1374 DR, but I could be wrong. Rich Baker would know for sure.

--Eric

--
http://www.ericlboyd.com/dnd/
Go to Top of Page

Beirnadri Magranth
Senior Scribe

USA
720 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2006 :  05:19:07  Show Profile  Visit Beirnadri Magranth's Homepage Send Beirnadri Magranth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it would be awesome to be able to make a list of these lichs and then make a list of their reigns and see how the change in reign effected the time period in which they did so. at least to me and hopefully some others... tooo bad so little is known about these liches.

"You came here to be a martyr in a great big bang of glory... instead you will die with a whimper."
::moussaoui tries to interrupt::
"You will never get a chance to speak again and that's an appropriate ending."

-Judge Brinkema
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000