Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Edlore to Explore
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2023 :  19:47:58  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone collected and organized the massive collection of Ed Greenwood’s lore that he disseminates on Twitter, videos, Facebook, forums, etc? I feel like I’m going to want to remember something someday and not know where it was or where it came from exactly.

I don’t want to repeat the mistakes of the email lists of old and lose such goodness to the digital labyrinth.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6353 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2023 :  22:07:12  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm doing my best.

I've got just about everything from here and twitter with smatterings from random places like some enworld articles.

I'm also going through the youtube videos and articles from his new subscription.

Its all fairly disorganised but i'm trying my best to catalogue everything i think is important.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Seethyr
Master of Realmslore

USA
1151 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2023 :  00:10:35  Show Profile  Visit Seethyr's Homepage Send Seethyr a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gary Dallison

I'm doing my best.

I've got just about everything from here and twitter with smatterings from random places like some enworld articles.

I'm also going through the youtube videos and articles from his new subscription.

Its all fairly disorganised but i'm trying my best to catalogue everything i think is important.

That is fantastic. Send me a PM if you feel you need some help. I am not great at the information gathering, but I have gotten good at organizing and making it "look pretty," particularly with the use of GmBinder.

Follow the Maztica (Aztec/Maya) and Anchorome (Indigenous North America) Campaigns on DMsGuild!

The Maztica Campaign
The Anchorome Campaign
Go to Top of Page

TomCosta
Forgotten Realms Designer

USA
954 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2023 :  16:06:51  Show Profile Send TomCosta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you all want to share. I'm sure we would all love to benefit from your hard work. :-)
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6353 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2023 :  09:48:32  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Always happy to share my entire archive, although it is very disorganised and contains every source i've ever found.

Currently it stands at 37 gb, but probably more than half of that is made up of sourcebooks etc.

So lets say 12 gb of various documents and maps and other random pieces.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

questing gm
Master of Realmslore

Malaysia
1157 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2023 :  01:03:36  Show Profile  Visit questing gm's Homepage Send questing gm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've collected all of Ed's Twitter #realmslore tweets and all the questions he answered in the #q4ed channel in Greenwood's Grotto Discord into their respective wikis for ease of search (and in their rawest form, so you would have to add any tags yourself). Not sure where to place them for public consumption or if anyone is interested.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2023 :  02:56:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by questing gm

I've collected all of Ed's Twitter #realmslore tweets and all the questions he answered in the #q4ed channel in Greenwood's Grotto Discord into their respective wikis for ease of search (and in their rawest form, so you would have to add any tags yourself). Not sure where to place them for public consumption or if anyone is interested.

I'm sure plenty of folks here would be interested.

The Twitter thread is in Chamber of Sages; I'd say to put the thread there. And if you can't, start it here in General Chat and I'll move it.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000