Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Beadle & Grimm Spelljammer Stuff
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ElfBane
Learned Scribe

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2022 :  11:22:09  Show Profile Send ElfBane a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey Wooly! Got an email from B&G about a weekend sale. Check it out. The stuff seems a bit pricey though!

https://beadleandgrimms.com/?_kx=pNDDifcLnTPe-lkI4PH9H6zmiCPYhKs-ubayfXILuwg%3D.TrZZgP&utm_campaign=Spelljammer%20Announcement%20%232%20%28Friday%29%20%28TdNjNe%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=New%20Product%20Updates

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2022 :  11:43:23  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's pricy, and I need to see pictures of "Amazing In-world artifacts" before I'll even think of spending that much.

I'm not convinced it's worth even half their asking price.

I've got their Waterdeep coins, and they are nice, but that's all I've been willing to spend on their stuff.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Balmar Foghaven
Learned Scribe

Canada
124 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2022 :  15:42:08  Show Profile Send Balmar Foghaven a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Agreed. Each time I see the box art of these sets, I'm enticed - and then I see the price tag and stop. I wonder how many people actually purchase these, on average, and if there are any reviews on whether or not it is truly worth it.

"Despair not, for in the end all things shall work out for the best - in at least one timeline."
Go to Top of Page

Quickleaf
Seeker

99 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2022 :  02:20:39  Show Profile Send Quickleaf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it's pretty stuff, but then I think... wait, I'd be overpaying for weaker binding/cover material for a product that circumvents my FLGS. And then it doesn't look so enticing. At least so I tell myself.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000