Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 Dwarven Enclaves in the Western Heartlands?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2016 :  07:03:35  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,

I'm looking for any official canon regarding dwarven enclaves in the cities of the Western Heartlands. Anything specific to Baldur's Gate would be helpful.

Also, are there any major dwarven citadels in the hills and mountains of the Western Heartlands?

Thanks,

KF

ROBERT BLEZARD
"I write; therefore, I am!"

Heroes of Deepwater

Edited by - Knightfall on 10 Oct 2016 07:04:10

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2016 :  08:16:31  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Saving this for later: Philock

Edited by - Knightfall on 10 Oct 2016 08:17:36
Go to Top of Page

moonbeast
Senior Scribe

USA
522 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2016 :  07:11:29  Show Profile Send moonbeast a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are a couple in the Sword Mountains…. which is directly north-west of the Western Heartlands.

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Forgebar

The Trielta Hills (which is adjacent to the Heartlands) is primarily occupied by gnomish and halfling clans. The gnomes have burrows and underhill settlements, while the halflings pasture sheep and goats above in the gentle rolling hills. No mention of dwarves in the Trieltas.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000