Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 The Adversary: Chosen of Vhaeraun
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2015 :  00:15:12  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
So, I haven't read the Adversary yet, but I understand that there's a chosen of Vhaeraun featured in it as a secondary character.
My google-fu is not strong enough to find his name. Can anybody help me? Thank you!

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2015 :  00:30:50  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phalar, IIRC.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2015 :  10:39:40  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! (no surname?)

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

CorellonsDevout
Great Reader

USA
2708 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2015 :  00:25:32  Show Profile Send CorellonsDevout a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No surname that I'm aware of. It doesn't explicitly say he is a Chosen of V, but it is pretty obvious he is.

Sweet water and light laughter
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2015 :  12:29:42  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe Erin Evans explicitly confirmed that that was the case in her thread here at the 'keep. I'm trying to find the exact quote.

Go to Top of Page

Irennan
Great Reader

Italy
3802 Posts

Posted - 29 Sep 2015 :  13:12:52  Show Profile Send Irennan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Duneth Despana

I believe Erin Evans explicitly confirmed that that was the case in her thread here at the 'keep. I'm trying to find the exact quote.

She did, it's just that Vhaeraun isn't even mentioned in the book.

Mathematics is the art of giving the same name to different things.

Edited by - Irennan on 29 Sep 2015 13:13:12
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000