Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 fiendish druid?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

silverwolfer
Senior Scribe

789 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2014 :  17:00:45  Show Profile Send silverwolfer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Who do you think among the lords of hell, would most likely tempt a druid but also have the ability to supplement the druids abilities, so they can maintain their power level, even if in a twisted way?

TBeholder
Great Reader

2392 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2014 :  20:51:30  Show Profile Send TBeholder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nine hells? What for and what they have to do with it?
Now, say, Malar's minions are another business entirely...

People never wonder How the world goes round -Helloween
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
Go to Top of Page

Dalor Darden
Great Reader

USA
4211 Posts

Posted - 13 Jan 2014 :  23:44:12  Show Profile Send Dalor Darden a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally I feel the Wolf-Headed Amon might be an interesting option. He travels with a Winter Wolf, and has some ability (via fulfilling another's limited wish at will!).

My choice after him would actually be Glasya...who might do such a thing simply on a whim because she seems to be one of the more "chaotic" of Hell's Lawful Evil...and might be attracted to tempting a high charisma mortal Druid.

The Old Grey Box and AD&D for me!
Go to Top of Page

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2014 :  00:38:39  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Baalzebul - in his guise as 'Lord of the Flies' would make an interesting choice for a corruption-druid (the circle of life through decay and entropy).

Geryon is known as 'the Wild Beast', so he also has a nature-vibe going.

Too bad the Hag Countess isn't around anymore (or is she?) - her connections to fey could be a good choice for an evil druid.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 14 Jan 2014 00:40:08
Go to Top of Page

Dark Wizard
Senior Scribe

USA
830 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2014 :  00:46:35  Show Profile Send Dark Wizard a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Hag Countess's remains form Glasya's throne. I'm sure there's some residual archdevil power in there.

Could always go the route of (hell)fire as a force of nature.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2014 :  01:31:28  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pretty much any devil or archdevil goes as any of them would do whatever is necessary to increase their power. I think Amon and Geryon are the prime suspects.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000