Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Troll anatomy
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11704 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2011 :  17:48:21  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmmm, I wonder, do trolls necessarily have strong "bones". I mean, they are kind of gangly/sinewy. Could it be that their core is a weaker type of cartilage and they rely more on muscle working against other muscle. I don't even know if that's possible... but it made me think.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11704 Posts

Posted - 19 Nov 2011 :  17:58:33  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Markustay

Hmmm... that train of thought made me just realize that trolls HAVE TO have a normal two-sex anatomy, and it also has to be fairly similar to the 'human norm', because trolls CAN mate with other creatures (giants in particular - apparently they all had the same mother... or father... or were cousins... something like that...)

Hmmmm, the whole idea of troll sex.... given that they can try whatever twisted thing they want to do and regenerate from it.... OMG, I think I just vomited a little bit.

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000