Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Some music Questions-
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Randal_Dundragon
Seeker

USA
95 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2009 :  21:14:35  Show Profile Send Randal_Dundragon a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey all Randal here, just a quick question would you all happen to know some good sci fi type music? and some pulp fiction fantasy music. need some mood music and i was hoping i could ask the friendly people here for some help.

Its simple really, Your an idiot and I'm simply a figment of your imagination

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2009 :  21:40:54  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might find something interesting in this thread : http://forum.candlekeep.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12350

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000