Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Thief or mage?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Moonlight
Acolyte

25 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  23:16:53  Show Profile  Visit Moonlight's Homepage Send Moonlight a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Heya. I have got a new mission from the guild, and even though my desire was to visit Nimbral (although the thought of flying Pegasi made me think again about it), this time I have to go to Aglarond (I hope I see any griffonrider around). Many things are going to happen soon in the East, and I want to be around when that happens. But the question is, regardless of what your (and mine) profession is at the moment, would you prefer to go there as a thief (I think they call them rogues nowdays) or a mage?

Personally I would be all for the mages, but unfortunately I have a very strong attachment to Mask. So please let me know what is your opinion in the matter.

Sehanine is dreaming...

Nerfed2Hell
Senior Scribe

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2009 :  23:35:08  Show Profile  Visit Nerfed2Hell's Homepage Send Nerfed2Hell a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Personally, I've always been more into the skills-laden character rather than the arcane magic wielder... not that I don't like arcane magics, just that my inner swashbuckler screams rogue.

Some people are like a slinky... not good for much, but when you push them down the stairs, it makes you smile.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000