Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 The drow are moving to Iceland!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ardashir
Senior Scribe

USA
544 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2009 :  17:03:43  Show Profile  Visit Ardashir's Homepage Send Ardashir a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
First of all, I hope this won't cause any trouble here.

That said, all fans of svartalfar should check this out! http://www.slate.com/id/2213353/?GT1=38001

I've read of these stories being told as late as the 1970's, but I thought they were all gone by now. And am I the only one wondering what it would be like to sit on a city council with someone like Matron Malice or Qilue Veladorn?

At any rate, I hope some of you enjoy this.

Markustay
Realms Explorer extraordinaire

USA
15724 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2009 :  17:16:57  Show Profile Send Markustay a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There was an episode of Destination: Truth that covered this - they actually have road signs that tell you when you are in an 'Elf Area'.

Think thats funny? Down in South America there are road-signs - put up by the government - that warn of 'UFO activity in area'.

The truth is out there.

Anyhow, although the DT guys didn't find any 'Elves' while looking for them in Iceland, they did pick-up something that sounded like weird giggling all around them, and several pieces of their electronic equipment 'went on the fritz' while they were looking (including a camera on a tripod getting 'kicked-over' twice for no apparent reason with no-one around).

There could be some strange electro-magnetic phenomena in the region that explains the problem with electronic gadgets, and I suppose that a strong wind could have knocked ove the camera... TWICE... but ya' never know.

Want to have some fun? Google 'Gnome Sightings' - those things are seen more often then Bigfoot or the yeti.

"I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me" --- Dudley Field Malone

Edited by - Markustay on 11 Mar 2009 17:29:31
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000