Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Domains of Maglubiyet
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rabindranath72
Acolyte

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2008 :  12:28:30  Show Profile  Visit rabindranath72's Homepage Send rabindranath72 a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi all,
I need some help with the 3e domains for Maglubiyet the goblin god. I read somewhere that they have been published in the Player's Guide to Faerun, but I do not have that book. Can anyone post the information? (or PM me)

Thanks in advance!

Antonio

Failure is an option

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2008 :  14:30:51  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maglubiyet is mentioned in the PGtF, but only in the cosmology section detailing where he resides. The Faiths & Pantheons (3E) book details his information on page 221. According to that, his domains are Destruction, Evil, Planning and Trickery.

Edit: You can also find the information on the Forgotten Realms Wiki here

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs

Edited by - Ashe Ravenheart on 20 Nov 2008 14:31:41
Go to Top of Page

rabindranath72
Acolyte

United Kingdom
18 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2008 :  14:55:48  Show Profile  Visit rabindranath72's Homepage Send rabindranath72 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ashe Ravenheart

Maglubiyet is mentioned in the PGtF, but only in the cosmology section detailing where he resides. The Faiths & Pantheons (3E) book details his information on page 221. According to that, his domains are Destruction, Evil, Planning and Trickery.

Edit: You can also find the information on the Forgotten Realms Wiki here

]
Thank you very much! I had just found that link, very useful! :)

Failure is an option
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2008 :  17:25:12  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-'Ware the incorrect information there...

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Ashe Ravenheart
Great Reader

USA
3240 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2008 :  18:45:42  Show Profile Send Ashe Ravenheart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dagnirion

-'Ware the incorrect information there...

True, the Wiki entries are 'mixing' the different editions together without organizing it. I mostly just look at the right side 'crunchy' bits when using Wiki entries for Realmslore and try to get to the books when possible. Fortunately, Wiki is pretty good at listing the sources.

I actually DO know everything. I just have a very poor index of my knowledge.

Ashe's Character Sheet

Alphabetized Index of Realms NPCs
Go to Top of Page

Lord Karsus
Great Reader

USA
3738 Posts

Posted - 20 Nov 2008 :  19:08:54  Show Profile Send Lord Karsus a Private Message  Reply with Quote
-I was doing a Yahoo search for the sources for the city of Szith Morcane, and the FR Wiki popped up. I read something along the lines of "Drow (which are commonly referred to as Dark Elves incorrectly, since the two are not related in anyway)...", shook my head, and then went back to what I was doing. That's not to say the people who maintain it don't have their hearts in it or anything, but...Yeah...

(A Tri-Partite Arcanist Who Has Forgotten More Than Most Will Ever Know)

Elves of Faerūn
Vol I- The Elves of Faerūn
Vol. III- Spells of the Elves
Vol. VI- Mechanical Compendium
Go to Top of Page

freyar
Learned Scribe

Canada
220 Posts

Posted - 21 Nov 2008 :  14:05:24  Show Profile  Visit freyar's Homepage Send freyar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The 3.5e MM lists the domains as Chaos, Evil, and Trickery, though I admit that Destruction sounds more appropriate than Chaos (since goblins are usually NE, and I'd expect Maglubiyet to be also).

My DnD Links and Creations
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000