Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 New covers: Corsair, Downshadow
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

O Love
Acolyte

Germany
49 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2008 :  18:57:55  Show Profile  Visit O Love's Homepage Send O Love a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
The following covers were revealed or changed:

- "Corsair", second book of the Blades of the Moonsea trilogy
- "Downshadow", third book in the Ed Greenwood presents Waterdeep series
- "Plague of Spells" (redesign), first book in the Abolethic Sovereignty trilogy

Find this and other info on my web page: Forgotten Realms: The Library

Fillow
Master of Realmslore

France
1608 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2008 :  19:37:25  Show Profile  Visit Fillow's Homepage Send Fillow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for information dear European Neighbor scribe !
And Congrats for your website

"Today is a good day to smile",
Fillow Big'n'Book Mahlemiut 'Lead-dog', Son of Garl, Wanderer of the Masked Leaf and Namer of Oghma.

- Fight in the arena and have fun ! :
La brute.com
- Feel free to take part to these projects : Post-Spellplague bibliography ; 4E index project ; Taverns and inns of the Realms ; Dogs of the Realms ; Descriptions of places in the novels ; forums, RPG, FR Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Come and have a look at the already asked questions from the Forgotten Realms Trivia Challenge

I am a French FR fan, so please forgive my lapses in English language and do not hesitate to correct me. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

Erik Scott de Bie
Forgotten Realms Author

USA
4598 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2008 :  19:56:00  Show Profile  Visit Erik Scott de Bie's Homepage Send Erik Scott de Bie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the post, O-Love, I hadn't seen that yet.

Pretty cool, I think.

Cheers

Erik Scott de Bie

'Tis easier to destroy than to create.

Author of a number of Realms novels (GHOSTWALKER, DEPTHS OF MADNESS, and the SHADOWBANE series), contributor to the NEVERWINTER CAMPAIGN GUIDE and SHADOWFELL: GLOOMWROUGHT AND BEYOND, Twitch DM of the Dungeon Scrawlers, currently playing "The Westgate Irregulars"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  01:50:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice work on Downshadow. It really adds further mystery to what we can expect from Erik's next grand tale.

And I've been looking for a new desktop background as well.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage

Edited by - The Sage on 20 Oct 2008 01:51:29
Go to Top of Page

Alisttair
Great Reader

Canada
3054 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  11:33:42  Show Profile  Visit Alisttair's Homepage Send Alisttair a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! So pretty!

Karsite Arcanar (Most Holy Servant of Karsus)

Anauria - Survivor State of Netheril as penned by me:
http://www.dmsguild.com/m/product/172023
Go to Top of Page

Rinonalyrna Fathomlin
Great Reader

USA
7106 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  14:22:44  Show Profile  Visit Rinonalyrna Fathomlin's Homepage Send Rinonalyrna Fathomlin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to admit, the cover for Downshadow looks well made, but it doesn't quite stir my imagination the way the cover for Mistshore does.

The cover for Corsair is again nice, but it's done in the highly-stylized manner that isn't my preference.

"Instead of asking why we sleep, it might make sense to ask why we wake. Perchance we live to dream. From that perspective, the sea of troubles we navigate in the workaday world might be the price we pay for admission to another night in the world of dreams."
--Richard Greene (letter to Time)
Go to Top of Page

GRYPHON
Senior Scribe

USA
527 Posts

Posted - 20 Oct 2008 :  14:42:42  Show Profile Send GRYPHON a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice...
Go to Top of Page

The Red Walker
Great Reader

USA
3563 Posts

Posted - 22 Oct 2008 :  14:36:00  Show Profile Send The Red Walker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Corsair looks nice.

Downshadow looks awesome!

P.o.s - looks like I won't be buying that.

A little nonsense now and then, relished by the wisest men - Willy Wonka

"We need men who can dream of things that never were." -

John F. Kennedy, speech in Dublin, Ireland, June 28, 1963
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000