Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hey candlekeep
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

riot the outsider
Learned Scribe

USA
121 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2007 :  01:20:53  Show Profile Send riot the outsider a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Scribes of the keep I don't know how many of you have read my little sample of my work on one of the forums here(Flesh out your character with a short story)I think. Anyway I was wonder if you would like me to once in while to post short stories ect.To see what you all think of the written and if I'm any good.I perfer you PM me your thoughts instead of posting but postings ok too.

Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do. http://s13.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=67846

Ugly is the new black
Seeker

Australia
81 Posts

Posted - 07 Oct 2007 :  01:43:41  Show Profile  Visit Ugly is the new black's Homepage Send Ugly is the new black a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds good to me man. I'm always writing up things myself, and I'd love to have a new place to bounds ideas off of people.

love,
nathan.

As he knelt on the ground with his brothers around and the taste of his blood on his tongue,
His brothers knelt by him and prayed him a prayer, and he smiled and he laughed and he sung,
"Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman's taken my life,
But what does it matter? For all men must die, and I've tasted the Dornishman's wife!"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000