Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Unearthed Arcana: Heroes of Krynn

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wooly Rupert Posted - 10 Mar 2022 : 03:55:31
From Wizards of the Coast:

quote:
In today’s Unearthed Arcana, we explore character options from the Dragonlance setting. This playtest document presents the kender race, the Lunar Magic sorcerer subclass, the Knight of Solamnia and Mage of High Sorcery backgrounds, and a collection of new feats, all for use in Dungeons & Dragons.

Download: UNEARTHED ARCANA: HEROES OF KRYNN

Not a rules person, so I can't really say much about this content... But I know more than a few of us here have or have had an interest in Krynn, so I am sharing.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 16 Mar 2022 : 19:02:57
quote:
Originally posted by HighOne

quote:
Originally posted by Eldacar

If there is an Unearthed Arcana for Krynn, then that would suggest their announcement last year of a "return to an old setting" is likely going to be Dragonlance and Krynn.
Possibly, but not necessarily. They also did an Unearthed Arcana for Spelljammer and Dark Sun last year, "Travelers of the Multiverse," which included the Giff, Autognome, Hadozee, Thri-kreen, and Plasmoid races.

I did not know this existed!

<hurriedly downloads and reads the Autognome section>

Well, not quite what I had in mind for my autognome NPC I dreamed up back in 2E, but I can work with it.
HighOne Posted - 16 Mar 2022 : 18:10:34
quote:
Originally posted by Eldacar

If there is an Unearthed Arcana for Krynn, then that would suggest their announcement last year of a "return to an old setting" is likely going to be Dragonlance and Krynn.
Possibly, but not necessarily. They also did an Unearthed Arcana for Spelljammer and Dark Sun last year, "Travelers of the Multiverse," which included the Giff, Autognome, Hadozee, Thri-kreen, and Plasmoid races.
Eldacar Posted - 11 Mar 2022 : 13:09:22
If there is an Unearthed Arcana for Krynn, then that would suggest their announcement last year of a "return to an old setting" is likely going to be Dragonlance and Krynn. I recall it being one of the rumoured options, but most people thought Planescape might be more likely (or Dark Sun, but I never thought it would be Dark Sun).

I wonder what era of the setting they will set it in. War of the Lance, Time of the Twins, War of Souls? The War of the Lance is probably the most likely or the one that Dragonlance is most famous for. Then again, I thought Planescape would be the setting they were going to revisit, so what do I know.
Zeromaru X Posted - 10 Mar 2022 : 15:06:02
Oh, my god, kenders. Are they aware of what they have just unleashed?

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000