Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Unearthed Arcana: Heroes of Krynn
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2022 :  03:55:31  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
From Wizards of the Coast:

quote:
In today’s Unearthed Arcana, we explore character options from the Dragonlance setting. This playtest document presents the kender race, the Lunar Magic sorcerer subclass, the Knight of Solamnia and Mage of High Sorcery backgrounds, and a collection of new feats, all for use in Dungeons & Dragons.

Download: UNEARTHED ARCANA: HEROES OF KRYNN

Not a rules person, so I can't really say much about this content... But I know more than a few of us here have or have had an interest in Krynn, so I am sharing.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2442 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2022 :  15:06:02  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, my god, kenders. Are they aware of what they have just unleashed?

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

Eldacar
Senior Scribe

438 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2022 :  13:09:22  Show Profile Send Eldacar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If there is an Unearthed Arcana for Krynn, then that would suggest their announcement last year of a "return to an old setting" is likely going to be Dragonlance and Krynn. I recall it being one of the rumoured options, but most people thought Planescape might be more likely (or Dark Sun, but I never thought it would be Dark Sun).

I wonder what era of the setting they will set it in. War of the Lance, Time of the Twins, War of Souls? The War of the Lance is probably the most likely or the one that Dragonlance is most famous for. Then again, I thought Planescape would be the setting they were going to revisit, so what do I know.

"The Wild Mages I have met exhibit a startling disregard for common sense, and are often meddling with powers far beyond their own control." ~Volo
"Not unlike a certain travelogue author with whom I am unfortunately acquainted." ~Elminster
Go to Top of Page

HighOne
Learned Scribe

214 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2022 :  18:10:34  Show Profile Send HighOne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Eldacar

If there is an Unearthed Arcana for Krynn, then that would suggest their announcement last year of a "return to an old setting" is likely going to be Dragonlance and Krynn.
Possibly, but not necessarily. They also did an Unearthed Arcana for Spelljammer and Dark Sun last year, "Travelers of the Multiverse," which included the Giff, Autognome, Hadozee, Thri-kreen, and Plasmoid races.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2022 :  19:02:57  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HighOne

quote:
Originally posted by Eldacar

If there is an Unearthed Arcana for Krynn, then that would suggest their announcement last year of a "return to an old setting" is likely going to be Dragonlance and Krynn.
Possibly, but not necessarily. They also did an Unearthed Arcana for Spelljammer and Dark Sun last year, "Travelers of the Multiverse," which included the Giff, Autognome, Hadozee, Thri-kreen, and Plasmoid races.

I did not know this existed!

<hurriedly downloads and reads the Autognome section>

Well, not quite what I had in mind for my autognome NPC I dreamed up back in 2E, but I can work with it.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000