Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Roll Call of Dragons Update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ericlboyd Posted - 14 Sep 2006 : 18:42:40
Please reserve this scroll for posting updates and corrections to the Dragons of Faerun Excel file found here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060913a

Please post updates or corrections that include the content of ALL cells in a row. Please use "BLANK" for blank cells. I will periodically gather up suggested changes and additions, update my copy of the file, and pitch it to Wizards as an updated version.

General discussion should be reserved for another scroll.

--Eric
30   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kuje Posted - 24 Feb 2015 : 09:22:19
I don't believe that the file ever was updated with all the ones we supplied in this thread but you can take that file and add those from this thread to it. Most of the ones I posted were ones that were never included in the file but I found in my NPC lists when I was making them.

Which, if anyone wants again, I still have but I'd have to dig out the flash drive that the files are stored on.

quote:
Originally posted by Razz

Found this by accident. My question is, does someone have an updated Excel sheet to this now? Or is the one I just downloaded from the Web Enhancement page the best one I can get?

Razz Posted - 23 Feb 2015 : 03:38:19
Found this by accident. My question is, does someone have an updated Excel sheet to this now? Or is the one I just downloaded from the Web Enhancement page the best one I can get?
ErskineF Posted - 25 Dec 2008 : 22:07:30
quote:
Mornauguth, “The Moor Dragon” / Dracolich / Female cleric 8 / green (human) / Dragon #248 56

I'm confused by this entry. When did Morna become a dracolich? I'm fairly positive the article referenced says nothing about that. I don't know if this is an error, though, or if I've missed something.

Asharak Posted - 21 Dec 2008 : 16:00:09
p. 71 in Cloak & Dagger :
Vaerosuraka, son of Hulrundrar, an adult red dragon
Asharak Posted - 19 Dec 2008 : 12:43:45
p.6 in Pool of Radiance - Attack on Myth Drannor :
adult red dragon Kezzanamark

Faraer Posted - 16 Jul 2007 : 22:36:37
New:
Azazarrundoth, BLANK, Dead, BLANK, BLANK, BLANK, Cormyr?, Slain by the Swords of Espar, Swords of Eveningstar 105

Typo correction:
Aerihykloarara, —, Dead, Female, old, white, Unknown, Slain by Klauth, Dragon #244 57
nemesisdragon Posted - 02 Jul 2007 : 21:26:22
p.11 in The Ruin, Rinxalabax. Don't know if he will count but it looks like he is brought up a time or two throughout the book. Also, I'm not happy about Chatulio, shed a tear lol

Edit: Instead of putting in another reply, I also found a Gjellani on page 308 in the Ruin book, a howling dragon from Pandemonium lol, also don't know if it will count but there ya go.
Wooly Rupert Posted - 17 Jun 2007 : 01:02:20
quote:
Originally posted by nemesisdragon

Hello, I was wondering about the Copper Dragon Chatulio from the rage of dragons trilogy. I would write out an entry but i'm only half-way through The Rite, and don't have the information obviously. I think he's cool so far, but I think he is missing from the role-call of dragons, unless I missed it under another name. Can anybody help with this one?

It does appear that he was omitted...
nemesisdragon Posted - 16 Jun 2007 : 23:55:25
Hello, I was wondering about the Copper Dragon Chatulio from the rage of dragons trilogy. I would write out an entry but i'm only half-way through The Rite, and don't have the information obviously. I think he's cool so far, but I think he is missing from the role-call of dragons, unless I missed it under another name. Can anybody help with this one?
Kuje Posted - 03 Jun 2007 : 17:26:52
Here's a new one, just threw it out there in case you haven't gotten around to the new novels.

Hysta'kiamarh, a male red dragon. Deceased. Used to feast on the maidens of Waterdeep. He has/had a mate but Elaine didn't name her. The source is Elaine's Anthology.
Kuje Posted - 24 May 2007 : 02:33:21
Surprised that this reference wasn't caught since Eric wrote this article.

Claugiyliamatar is referenced in Dungeon #127 but this article isn't referenced in the web articles for Dragons of Faerun.
EytanBernstein Posted - 27 Apr 2007 : 11:55:53
Gotta love dragons with tentacles.
Kuje Posted - 27 Apr 2007 : 05:28:10
quote:
Originally posted by Brenigin

Pseudonatural? Don't you mean Pseudodragon? He's destined to be the familiar of one of my PCs...

I did, my fault. I was looking at the other dragon that is pseudonatural, and so I wrote it wrong.
Brenigin Posted - 27 Apr 2007 : 05:09:34
Pseudonatural? Don't you mean Pseudodragon? He's destined to be the familiar of one of my PCs...
Kuje Posted - 27 Apr 2007 : 03:35:53
It's been awhile but I'm back!

Rossal, male pseudodragon, lairs in the Great Hall in Galath's Roost, Dungeon #87.

Kurudava Khlorous, Male Gold Dragon Wyrmling, prisoner in the Zhentarim citadel halfway between Darkhold and Shadowdale, Dungeon #87.
Kuje Posted - 23 Mar 2007 : 22:27:40
Ciraxis, Mature Adult White Dragon, Guards the portal in the Marsh of Chelimber. Dragon #296

I'm not sure if you want to include this dragon since he's from the BG:Dark Alliance video game but he does have these stats in this issue of Dragon.
Kuje Posted - 16 Mar 2007 : 00:06:32
Felgolos is mentioned on page 132 of Serpent Kingdoms under the Chultengar entry. I didn't see this reference in your web article.
Kuje Posted - 15 Mar 2007 : 01:39:02
The Dragon of the Deeps. Advanced 36HD Dragon Turtle. Lairs in the Deepwash. Serpent Kingdoms page 123.
Kuje Posted - 11 Mar 2007 : 02:46:30
I'm back! :)

Weeshrike. A pseudodragon that is a companion to Silas Broon, the owner of the Flagon and the Dragon Tavern in Skullport. Skullport sourcebook.

Edit: Thauglorimorgorus is also mentioned under Aubleth Crownsilver's entry in Dragon #280, since he helped kill that dragon.
Kuje Posted - 02 Mar 2007 : 15:58:15
Uh hum,

You know...... you guys forgot about a important dragon. :) The two that go off to slumber at the end of Elminster's Daughter...... There's at least four other dragons, if not more, mentioned in that novel.

Spoilers
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Vangy and his mate, since Vangy turns himself into a dragon. :)
Kuje Posted - 23 Feb 2007 : 21:27:00
quote:
Originally posted by EytanBernstein

quote:
Originally posted by Kuje

Eytan or Eric,

Is Calathanorgoth male or female? The info on page 94 says he is male but he's listed as female in the list on page 148.

I'll have to check it out when I get back home on Sunday. I don't have my books with me at the moment.

Is having a weird case of deja vu. Eric will understand this reply more then anyone else will. :)
EytanBernstein Posted - 23 Feb 2007 : 17:13:18
quote:

Eytan or Eric,

Is Calathanorgoth male or female? The info on page 94 says he is male but he's listed as female in the list on page 148.

I'll have to check it out when I get back home on Sunday. I don't have my books with me at the moment.
Kuje Posted - 23 Feb 2007 : 00:59:14
Eytan or Eric,

Kuje Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 16:11:46
:)

Okies. I think I'm dragon'd out until I get to Serpent Kingdoms and Dragon/Dungeon/web content.
ericlboyd Posted - 06 Feb 2007 : 15:07:25
Yes. ;-)

--Eric
Kuje Posted - 29 Jan 2007 : 18:04:40
Since I finally managed to procure a copy of Blodstone Pass, the three fairy dragons that I mentioned in my long post are also in the Bloodstone Pass booklet.

Wonders if Eric is still reading this thread. :)
Kuje Posted - 02 Jan 2007 : 01:03:50
Imvaernarhro, "Inferno", 40, Living, Male, great wyrm, advanced 61 HD red Star Mounts, High Forest, Draconomicon [1e] 38, Power of Faerun 98.

I'm curious on why you didn't also include the reference to his stats on pages 121 and 122 of Power of Faerun.

Also:

Rhoaringoarh, "The Mighty," "Old Roar-and-Gore", 19, Living, Male ancient, black, Upper Thornwash Marshes (north of the Lake of Steam), Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 154, Lands of Intrigue: Amn 38, Champions of Ruin 74.

He's referenced on page 119 and 120 of Power of Faerun.
The Sage Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 00:54:11
quote:

And,

Charvekkanathor, "The Scarlet," "Charvek" is mentioned on page 173 of Underdark. You don't have that reference in your database. Nor do you have his Lost Empires of Faerun reference. Not sure what the page number is in that book.

Charvekkanathor's reference in LEoF is on pg. 119.
Kuje Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 00:34:27
And,

Charvekkanathor, "The Scarlet," "Charvek" is mentioned on page 173 of Underdark. You don't have that reference in your database. Nor do you have his Lost Empires of Faerun reference. Not sure what the page number is in that book.
Kuje Posted - 28 Dec 2006 : 00:23:47
Also,

Dheubpurcwenpyl, also known as Malla Harl Valsharess, a CE Great Wyrm Deep Dragon that lairs in the Rift of Dhalnadar. Page 173 of Underdark.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000