Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Cyrinishad

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Alathayn Posted - 28 Mar 2004 : 22:29:00
I've posted this question on the officiall wizards board as well, so those of you that visit both boards, don't be confused. It's just that I'm really after this infos. If this isn't the right Forum (wasn't exactly shure), sorry.

I master a campaign playing in the Silvermarches, build up around the plan of the Church of Cyric to throw the Silvermarches into discort and then anarchie. Now the problem I have is that I and the Cyricists will sooner or later have to get Alustriel removed, in order to get things really moving. But the Cyricists are by far not powerfull enough to take on Aluestiel in a fight, so they have to trick her someway, to have her at least temorally removed. I thought that it would be great if they could trick her into reading the Cyrinishad. Of course Mystra and her choosen would find a way to cure her, probably through the book "The True Life of Cyric", but she would be taken out for some time (espacially if they then, when she's crazy and all, imprison her in the abyss or the supreme throne). However, I would have to know what happened to the two books after Cyric read both of them.

Ps.: How is Cyrinishad pronounced? Cyrini-shad or Cyrins-had?
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 17:05:16
quote:
Originally posted by Beirnadri Magranth

oh actually while looking at the Thoraskil Seat (sp?0 i found teh Cyrinishad fully described in Volo's guide to all things magical which is available on the wizards free downlaod page... sry guys no pg number or link, im too lazy.

Here's the link: Wizards downloads page
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 16:43:51
oh actually while looking at the Thoraskil Seat (sp?0 i found teh Cyrinishad fully described in Volo's guide to all things magical which is available on the wizards free downlaod page... sry guys no pg number or link, im too lazy.
Mace Hammerhand Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 12:05:54
Ruins of Zhentil Keep... *cries* I want them to UPDATE all these sourcebooks!!!

Alathayn, PM me and I might provide you with some more info, in German...
The Sage Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 05:42:26
Yep... Ruins of Zhentil Keep.

'Tis also noted and briefly described in Rinda's entry for the Heroes' Lorebook.
Kuje Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 04:33:40
The Ruins of Zhentil Keep box set, if I recall right. :)

As usual, paizo and rpgnow.com should have it as a 5 dollar pdf. Nobleknight.com or dragonstrove for hard copies.
Beirnadri Magranth Posted - 19 Apr 2006 : 04:30:46
Is the cyrinishad described in any sources or just novels? if so which ones?
Alathayn Posted - 30 Mar 2004 : 20:00:33
Yea, thanks, that's exactly the info I was looking for. Should have asked the question clearer I think. Sorry about that.
DDH_101 Posted - 30 Mar 2004 : 01:00:11
Hmmm... I think your question is about the location of the two books, right?

The Cyrinishad is still stuck in this pit of like acid and other corrosive liquid in Candlekeep and it's guarded by monks and priests of Oghma. As for the True Life of Cyric, it's in possession of Cyric at his palace in Pandomonieum now since if you have read Crucible: The Trials of Cyric, it was used to cure Cyric of his madness.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000