Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Dragon Magazine help....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]
Rolling Eyes [8|] Confused [?!:] Help [?:] King [3|:]
Laughing [:OD] What [W] Oooohh [:H] Down [:E]

Check here to include your profile signature.
Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Xysma Posted - 27 Feb 2007 : 16:40:08
I remember a Class Acts article about alternate Ranger fighting styles, but can't remember which issue for the life of me. Does anyone know?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Feb 2007 : 21:01:33
quote:
Originally posted by Xysma

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

And, for a link to the aforementioned great resource:

The DragonDex

Thanks Wooly! I actually think it was you who introduced me to the DragonDex in the first place. The only problem I have with the DragonDex is that it is a bit difficult to find things sometimes, but I have found that using the "Edit", "Find on this page" function in my browser works really well. Hey, look at that, my 666th post!

I think I was the first person here to send others to that site... 'Twas something I found while looking for something totally unrelated, actually. It proved useful enough that I immediately made note of the site.

As for the other bit, I've done the Find on this page trick myself, but I also use the Google toolbar for that. You can search for terms on the page by simply entering them in the search field and then clicking on the buttons it generates, rather than doing the Google search.
Xysma Posted - 27 Feb 2007 : 19:26:12
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

The DragonDex

Thanks Wooly! I actually think it was you who introduced me to the DragonDex in the first place. The only problem I have with the DragonDex is that it is a bit difficult to find things sometimes, but I have found that using the "Edit", "Find on this page" function in my browser works really well. Hey, look at that, my 666th post!
Wooly Rupert Posted - 27 Feb 2007 : 17:13:58

The DragonDex

Xysma Posted - 27 Feb 2007 : 16:53:23
I answered my own question with the DragonDex! That's a great tool for anyone who hasn't used it. BTW, the article was in issue 326.

Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000