Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 Dragon Magazine help....
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  16:40:08  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I remember a Class Acts article about alternate Ranger fighting styles, but can't remember which issue for the life of me. Does anyone know?

War to slay, not to fight long and glorious.
Aermhar of the Tangletrees
Year of the Hooded Falcon

Xysma's Gallery
Guide to the Tomes and Tales of the Realms download from Candlekeep
Anthologies and Tales Overviews

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  16:53:23  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I answered my own question with the DragonDex! That's a great tool for anyone who hasn't used it. BTW, the article was in issue 326.

Xysma's Gallery

Check out my custom action figures, hand-painted miniatures, gaming products, and other stuff on eBay.

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  17:13:58  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And, for a link to the aforementioned great resource:

The DragonDex

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Xysma
Master of Realmslore

USA
1089 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  19:26:12  Show Profile  Visit Xysma's Homepage Send Xysma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

The DragonDex

Thanks Wooly! I actually think it was you who introduced me to the DragonDex in the first place. The only problem I have with the DragonDex is that it is a bit difficult to find things sometimes, but I have found that using the "Edit", "Find on this page" function in my browser works really well. Hey, look at that, my 666th post!

Xysma's Gallery

Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36782 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  21:01:33  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Xysma

quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

The DragonDex

Thanks Wooly! I actually think it was you who introduced me to the DragonDex in the first place. The only problem I have with the DragonDex is that it is a bit difficult to find things sometimes, but I have found that using the "Edit", "Find on this page" function in my browser works really well. Hey, look at that, my 666th post!

I think I was the first person here to send others to that site... 'Twas something I found while looking for something totally unrelated, actually. It proved useful enough that I immediately made note of the site.

As for the other bit, I've done the Find on this page trick myself, but I also use the Google toolbar for that. You can search for terms on the page by simply entering them in the search field and then clicking on the buttons it generates, rather than doing the Google search.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000