Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Cantice question/discussion and Mastero
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Berkthgar
Learned Scribe

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2016 :  04:38:09  Show Profile Send Berkthgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hey guys! Hope all is well.

Wlel! Currently listening to canticle on audiobook. What a rad! Haven't finished so please don't spoil. I'm at the part where everything is going crazy at the library.

A thrilling read so far.
The late 80s and 90s realms books , well they just felt so much more "real" and wholesome.

Maybe it's the nostalgia factor. What do you think?

Also, has anyone read Mastero yet? I'm waiting for the audiobook on audible.

Finally, should I finish the series that canticle is in before reading Mastero.

I slightly despise the fact that we have to wait several months before sequels come out, making me forget what just transpired.

But it's just a complaint and nothing a. Quick glance at the forgotten realms wiki can't fix

How's everyone doing? What have you guys been reading / tv showing lately.

Picked up daredevil on Netflix. Season 2 halfway through! Wow! Awesome.

“Change is not always growth, but growth is often rooted in change.
Drizzt Do'Urden”

Mirtek
Senior Scribe

595 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2016 :  12:49:52  Show Profile Send Mirtek a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BerkthgarAlso, has anyone read Mastero yet? I'm waiting for the audiobook on audible.
Funny, while i have to wait for them to solve whatever issue is making the ebook unavailable here, the audible version is already available here.

Is it truly not available yet in the US?
Go to Top of Page

sno4wy
Senior Scribe

USA
466 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2016 :  16:05:13  Show Profile Send sno4wy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mirtek

Funny, while i have to wait for them to solve whatever issue is making the ebook unavailable here, the audible version is already available here.

Is it truly not available yet in the US?

The audible version came out at the same time as the e-book version in the US. I think there might've been a misunderstanding of the OP's post?
Go to Top of Page

Berkthgar
Learned Scribe

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2016 :  05:32:41  Show Profile Send Berkthgar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It brings tears to my eyes recalling books like ice wind dale or canticle. A shiver down my spine for the heroes I know are now dead. It really does make me wish I was living in that world

“Change is not always growth, but growth is often rooted in change.
Drizzt Do'Urden”
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000