Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 D&D Core Products
 EBERRON: RISING FROM THE LAST WAR
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brimstone
Great Reader

USA
3285 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2019 :  11:23:42  Show Profile Send Brimstone a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Looks like Eberron is coming to 5E.

EBERRON: RISING FROM THE LAST WAR

quote:
Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.

This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?

Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.
Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.
Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.
Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.
Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.
Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.
Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.

"These things also I have observed: that knowledge of our world is
to be nurtured like a precious flower, for it is the most precious
thing we have. Wherefore guard the word written and heed
words unwritten and set them down ere they fade . . . Learn
then, well, the arts of reading, writing, and listening true, and they
will lead you to the greatest art of all: understanding."
Alaundo of Candlekeep

Edited by - Brimstone on 21 Aug 2019 11:27:02

Diffan
Great Reader

USA
4425 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2019 :  15:01:30  Show Profile Send Diffan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A lot of these options have been in playtest for a number of years. I recall several version of the Artificer in Unearthed Articles, one of which I really liked but was upset that changed during the last update (I had such plans for a Gunnsmith).

I'm not enamored of Eberron as a setting, but I can see it's potential - especially how it applies to my Guildmasters Guide to Ravnica campaign. The two have similarities and I can easily steal ideas from one for the other.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000