Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Current Clack compilation?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2022 :  00:08:16  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Has anyone compiled the wonderful "Current Clack" entries from the various 2E Realms books?

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

TheIriaeban
Master of Realmslore

USA
1289 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2022 :  03:47:46  Show Profile Send TheIriaeban a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Given George's penchant for being a data packrat, I would say he is your best bet. I only grabbed the ones that affected the areas I was interested in. My timeline is already 133 pages. I would hate to think just how large it would be if I had grabbed everything.

Edit: fixed typo.

"Iriaebor is a fine city. So what if you can have violence between merchant groups break out at any moment. Not every city can offer dinner AND a show."

My FR writeups - http://www.mediafire.com/folder/um3liz6tqsf5n/Documents

Edited by - TheIriaeban on 28 Apr 2022 03:49:29
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2022 :  00:20:25  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I must confess that I haven't - currently compiling something else - but the difficulty is putting a "when" to some of them. And that fact that they are lacking in denouement. But a good project, to be sure.

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2022 :  01:58:45  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I must confess that I haven't - currently compiling something else - but the difficulty is putting a "when" to some of them. And that fact that they are lacking in denouement. But a good project, to be sure.

-- George Krashos

I personally wasn't thinking of dating them or anything like that -- just having a compilation of potential hooks.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000