Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Mt. Okk Ice Magic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

The Masked Mage
Great Reader

USA
2420 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2021 :  11:47:37  Show Profile Send The Masked Mage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
In my memory, sometime in 3rd Ed, they printed a bit about the Ice Wizards and their buried castle by Mt. Okk on the Great Glacier.

(I know there is a little section about them in the old Great Glacier sourcebook)

Does anyone know which publication had the more recent info? I'm drawing a blank and a quick search failed.

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6638 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2021 :  03:02:39  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It may have featured in the Salvatore novels set in Vaasa/Damara but otherwise there wouldn’t have been any official detailing of the place. It’s nowhere near the Sword Coast North.;)

— George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus

Edited by - George Krashos on 25 Nov 2021 03:03:14
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2021 :  04:08:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The FR Wiki only mentions the 2E source.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000