Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 Living Forgotten Realms Moon2-02 and Moon2-03
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  22:12:55  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hi, I really like Moon 2-01 Darkness Falls Over Moray. There are 2 more of these: Moon2-02 and Moon2-03 in the Living Forgotten Realms adventures, but these were not released.

Would anyone have these or know how to find them? Titles are Moon2-02 Matters of the Heart and Moon 2-03 Dark Lords of Oman. Thanks!!

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2020 :  23:26:31  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Unreleased adventures were never published in any form. They are listed in the website because they were announced, as they wanted to be clear about the status of these adventures.

Sad, as I was waiting for a few of the announced adventures as well.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...

Edited by - Zeromaru X on 08 Nov 2020 23:34:43
Go to Top of Page

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  12:23:55  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ah, that's disappointing. Well, thanks anyway for the info.
Go to Top of Page

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  21:04:18  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Btw, just to follow up. I kept digging around and was able to track down one of the creators of some adventures in the LFR series that were never released. I politely reached out to him and, as you said, the couple of unreleased adventures were never actually created... more like rough proposals. Even so, he was very kind and generously shared the files he had and has said that he would be fine with me asking additional questions about how he envisioned things going in the adventure. I guess I share this only to say that there are some awesome and generous folks out there... and in here. I would also encourage anyone who happens to read this, if it matters to you enough, then keep after it and don't quit. You just never know.
Go to Top of Page

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  21:15:52  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there anything you are able to share about these unreleased adventures from the rough proposals and details you have gathered, there is little enough information about the Moonshae Isles and i'm always eager for more.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  21:46:31  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Gary! Let me ask the writer if he minds me sharing these... I don't want to do anything that would cause him any grief.

Btw, operation home remodel going home... snafu... now living in my parents basement... again. Lol... I kid... they live in a nice house on a lake, but still! I'm 51... geez!

Anyway. I'll check and get back asap.
Go to Top of Page

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2020 :  22:14:58  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I spoke with the writer and there are some things he was fine with me sharing, but others he would prefer not making public. So, I'll need to look over what he gave me and edit it appropriately.
Go to Top of Page

Zeromaru X
Great Reader

Colombia
2441 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2020 :  00:06:06  Show Profile Send Zeromaru X a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How did you learn who was the author? I'm searching for any clues about TYMA1-07, stolen cargo. The only thing I now is that was set in Messemprar, but nothing else.

Instead of seeking change, you prefer a void, merciless abyss of a world...
Go to Top of Page

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2020 :  02:52:22  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ZeromaruX,
A bit of luck and a lot of googling and searching. The name of the writer in the LFR archive ended up not being who I eventually spoke with. But that's how I started. I googled that person's name and found another writer who mentioned them as a play tester and as a member of LFR. I couldn't find an email for the listed writer, but I did find a website for the other one. So I email the second writer and they happened to have been involved in these and had some "rough" notes they could share.

Anyway. Looking at the LFR archive the one you want has no writer listed. There are other writers listed for the other adventures associated with it. I would start by googling those writers and see if you can find out if one of them was suppose to write it and if any of them have any info about it. Being unreleased, it probably won't turn up much, but you never know. Here's the names...

Jeff Hertel
Keith Symcox
Joshua Freeman
Mark Pekel
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2020 :  05:45:58  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte wildeman,

Isn't that just how it works out a lot of the time, too? haha Someone searches for something, and by randomness, one word, a comma, or whatever later, and bam: the best results come forward. Bizarre for sure.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page

wildeman
Seeker

USA
75 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2020 :  05:55:21  Show Profile Send wildeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lol... no doubt. What I love is when I see something that tweaks my curiosity so I copy the thing and then start searching... Searching and searching... finding nothing. Then I realize that the thing I copied was spelled wrong. Oh, man...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000