Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Announcing my return, I suppose
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Salius Kai
Learned Scribe

USA
217 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2020 :  21:43:06  Show Profile  Visit Salius Kai's Homepage Send Salius Kai a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Hello, all!

I have been off and on this website for many years. But lately I have been signing on and lurking round the library a bit more than usual. So I thought I might start posting a little bit, too.

It's been a long time and I realize that many members might nor know or recognize me. So let me just say hello to everyone! I hope my upcoming days here are just as fun and fulfilling as nostalgia leads me to believe they will be. ^_^

Speaking of nostalgia, am I misremembering or did the main page used to have a midi on it? If so (and I'm not just dreaming stuff up) does anyone recall the name of it so I could look itup?

"Welcome to these walls of infinite knowledge."

Salius Kai

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7966 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2020 :  00:02:06  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome, Lurker Salius Kai!

I don't recall any midi files in the Keep. But I'm a young scribe, only been around for a decade, and Alaundo's half-messy library is an overwhelmingly vast trove of forgotten and ever-chanving lore. So maybe there was a midi, only Alaundo himself could answer your question.

Nostalgia is great, but it usually isn't what it used to be.

[/Ayrik]
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2020 :  00:18:00  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back!

There did used to be a midi of some sort... I still have the file somewhere, but I don't recall what it was called.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

PattPlays
Senior Scribe

469 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2020 :  04:24:58  Show Profile  Visit PattPlays's Homepage Send PattPlays a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

Welcome back!

There did used to be a midi of some sort... I still have the file somewhere, but I don't recall what it was called.

Oooh, my favorite game. Let's guess keywords.

:The world's greatest OOTA fan/critic: :"Powder kegs within powder kegs!": :Meta-Dimensional Cheese: :Why is the Wand of Orcus just back?: :We still don't know the nature of Souls and the Positive Energy Plane: :PC on profile, Aldritch Elpyptrat Maxinfield: :Helljumpers, Bungie.net: :Rock Hard Gladiator, RIP Fluidanim, Long Live Pluto: :IRC lives:

https://thisisstorytelling.wordpress.com

T_P_T
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000