Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Better late than never?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ayrik
Great Reader

Canada
7968 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2020 :  04:44:58  Show Profile Send Ayrik a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I feel dumb even asking this. And a little embarrassed that it took me over a year to notice, ahem.

But, uh, where is old Sage of the Perth these days?

The members page says his last login was in Jan 2019? Candlekeep's search genie was unsurprisingly unhelpful in locating any scrolls announcing his departure, while the mighty google search genie gleefully procured some 3 million Candlekeep scrolls containing the command word "sage".

Did Sage manage to find a way to procrastinate magnificently enough to delay his daily trip to the keep by over a year?

I hope he was not spotted by a hungry dragon.

[/Ayrik]

Edited by - Ayrik on 07 Jun 2020 04:46:45

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2020 :  09:45:37  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met

You question is fine and not dumb at all, Ayrik, and it's nice of you to notice and ask. The Sage was considerably busy with life commitments etc and whilst came on and communicated with Wooly Rupert and I regarding being more active once more, alas I have not received word. I'm hoping all is well and will reach out to him soon.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly