Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Sages of Realmslore
 Zulkir in the Plains of Purple Dust
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Vetril
Acolyte

2 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2020 :  10:10:29  Show Profile Send Vetril a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Greetings. I seek help to track down a reference to a zulkir who decided to go through the Plains of Purple Dust (I think - it could also have been the Raurin desert) with a comb, to discover how Velsharoon managed to ascend.
I think it was Mythrellaa, but I am not quite sure and I can't find out where I have read about it.

Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

sleyvas
Skilled Spell Strategist

USA
11690 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2020 :  15:12:03  Show Profile Send sleyvas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Vetril

Greetings. I seek help to track down a reference to a zulkir who decided to go through the Plains of Purple Dust (I think - it could also have been the Raurin desert) with a comb, to discover how Velsharoon managed to ascend.
I think it was Mythrellaa, but I am not quite sure and I can't find out where I have read about it.

Could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

I'm interested in this too if its canonical, and I know of no such reference canonically offhand. If anyone, I'd think Szass Tam out of jealousy (and not wanting to have a god controlling the school he's Zulkir of that was his old enemy). That being said, I wouldn't be surprised at all if it were Mythrell'aa… if it were the demilich beneath Bezantur (Ythazz Buvaar), or if it were Talaskos Murthrond (a zulkir from a dragon article who faked his death ater worries about Szass Tam).

Alavairthae, may your skill prevail

Phillip aka Sleyvas
Go to Top of Page

cpthero2
Great Reader

USA
2285 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2020 :  07:34:04  Show Profile  Visit cpthero2's Homepage Send cpthero2 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Acolyte Vetril,

I do believe it was Zulkir of Illusion Mythrell'aa'. I cannot find where, but it is on the tip of tongue where. I am still searching for it.

Also, if interested, I do believe the ruins are the Ruins of Imroley, south and west of Zindalankh. I couldn't find the reference, but based on a map I trust, that seems to be right.

Best regards,

Higher Atlar
Spirit Soaring
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000