Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 1-On-1 Gamebooks
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2019 :  13:08:08  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I just discovered the existence of this series, and several of the books are set in the Realms. I wondered if any scribes here had played through them and know of the Realmslore they might contain.

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1

Gary Dallison
Great Reader

United Kingdom
6350 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2019 :  13:12:32  Show Profile Send Gary Dallison a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you got any names or links so we can identify them.

Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions Candlekeep Archive
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 1
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 2
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 3
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 4
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 5
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 6
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 7
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 8
Forgotten Realms Alternate Dimensions: Issue 9

Alternate Realms Site
Go to Top of Page

Duneth Despana
Learned Scribe

Belgium
273 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2019 :  17:18:17  Show Profile Send Duneth Despana a Private Message  Reply with Quote
- The Amber Sword of World's End ( You are Garth, Master of the North Wind vs. You are Uthrac Barbarian Warrior ) / Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Adventure Gamebooks -A One-on-One Adventure for Two Players.
- Challenge of Druid's Grove, You Are Ar-Kane, a Great Wizard (Book One Title)
You Are Renwood, a Powerful Druid (Book Two Title)

For example. There’s a whole bunch.

« There is no overriding « epic » in the Realms, but rather a large number of stories, adventures, and encounters going on all the time. [...]. Each creative mind adds to the base, creating, defining, and making their contribution to the rich diversity of the Realms. [...]. But Ed built the stage upon which all the plays are presented. Thanks Ed. » -FR Comic no.1
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2019 :  20:57:42  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Holy carp, that's old school stuff -- that was TSR stuff. 1985, on the one I looked up on Amazon.

And ye dancing gods! Renwood the Druid? Ar-Kane the Wizard? Those are just painful.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 05 Sep 2019 21:00:07
Go to Top of Page

Seravin
Master of Realmslore

Canada
1265 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2019 :  13:46:55  Show Profile Send Seravin a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Which ones are set in the Realms? I know Ed's Realms existed long before but the OGB TSR boxset wasn't around when these came out, only Dragon articles and the like?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000