Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tamsar
Learned Scribe

United Kingdom
141 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2018 :  21:24:31  Show Profile Send Tamsar a Private Message  Delete Topic
I just came across this game on Kickstarter. It will be using the D&D 3.5E OGL for its underlying RPG systems. The game looks pretty smart to me.I like both RTwP and Turn based games, this being turn based is fine by me, but I know a few people do not like RTwP games ala BG & IWD et al.

Below is the link to the KS page, the KS closes on November 15th for those who might be interested.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ceresgames/realms-beyond-ashes-of-the-fallen

The best part is that they plan to release editors after the games release so you can make you own campaigns/modules ala NWN & NWN2. I hope it is successful. It appears pretty far along the development cycle, with an anticipated release date of early 2020, with a combat beta and early access due from the middle of next year.

I assume it is OK to link the KS page, please remove if not.

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2018 :  01:47:14  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message
It is okay to link to a Kickstarter page... But since this isn't really a Forgotten Realms computer software, as this section of the forum is intended for, I'm copying the post over to the existing Kickstarter thread.

So... This discussion is moving to Page 11 of the existing Kickstarter discussion thread.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000