Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Hello Forgotten Realmers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BlackDragonKarameikos
Learned Scribe

USA
106 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2015 :  04:37:16  Show Profile  Visit BlackDragonKarameikos's Homepage Send BlackDragonKarameikos a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I seem to remember introducing myself way back when I first joined the site, but just in case I forgot, I'll do it now.

I am Black dragon Karameikos, and I am both Player & DM and have been so for over almost 36 years now.

I started playing D&D back when the red box set was out, I got the Red Box Set, the Players Handbook, The DM's guide, The FIRST Monster Manual, and my first adventure I got was the Temple of Elemental Evil. Got all of this stuff as my Bday present back then (IIRC the total came to about $75 bucks for all, and that was back in 1979.)

The First D&D novel I got was by R.A. Salvatore, IIRC it had something to do with Drizz't and company, been so long I don't remember the exact title anymore.

I liked the Gazetter setting a lot, but when I picked up my first Volo's guide to the Forgotten Realms, I was hooked, been playing in the Forgotten Realms now since 2nd ed.

As to which I like better, being a DM or a player, Both are fun, and both have their pitfalls, so I am more like 50/50 no that, I try to do both to help keep me from getting too unbalanced.

Well, I hope this little intro helps. And may you all have a good time here.

BDK

Cyrinishad
Learned Scribe

300 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2015 :  14:59:13  Show Profile Send Cyrinishad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met Karameikos. I'm glad you took the time to share some of your story with us. I look forward to reading many more scrolls from you... As long as I can keep making my saving throws against Fear & Acid.

To know, is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge. -Socrates

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

Jeremy Grenemyer
Great Reader

USA
2717 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2015 :  22:25:31  Show Profile Send Jeremy Grenemyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met, and welcome to the halls of Candlekeep.

Look for me and my content at EN World (user name: sanishiver).
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000