Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Novels
 dragon +
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 19 May 2015 :  22:09:47  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Been looking for the dragon app on play store in the UK but no luck.any ideas anyone.is it a us only release.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.

Caladan Brood
Senior Scribe

Norway
410 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  12:28:22  Show Profile  Visit Caladan Brood's Homepage Send Caladan Brood a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's not a US only release, I didn't find it when searching using my phone, but you can do it from the PC - you can choose to have the download directed to your phone or tablet.
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  14:45:45  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It may be incompatible with your specific Android version. I've had that problem in the past. Find the app by visiting the play store online as suggested above. If it isn't compatible with any of your devices, the install button will say so, assuming you're logged into the same account your phone or tablet is setup with.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  15:06:26  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Caladan Brood

It's not a US only release, I didn't find it when searching using my phone, but you can do it from the PC - you can choose to have the download directed to your phone or tablet.

That was what I had to do... I couldn't find it in the store, because there are 10,000 apps with dragon in the name. I clicked on the link from the article about the app, and that took me to it in the Playstore.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  16:07:48  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's a direct link, if that helps.
Edit: It also says it requires Android version 4.1 or higher.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

Edited by - Delwa on 20 May 2015 16:09:15
Go to Top of Page

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  17:01:36  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Youre a legend.nice one.

go back to sleep america.everything is under control.heres american gladiators.watch this.shuttup. BILL HICKS.
Go to Top of Page

swifty
Senior Scribe

United Kingdom
517 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2015 :  17:02:07  Show Profile  Visit swifty's Homepage Send swifty a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Youre a legend.nice one.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000