Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Index of Waterdeep Articles?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2014 :  05:27:31  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Can anyone tell me if there is a index (and/or list) here on Candlekeep of all the Forgotten Realms articles that have appeared in any source related specifically to Waterdeep?

Cheers!

KF

ROBERT BLEZARD
"I write; therefore, I am!"

Heroes of Deepwater

Edited by - Knightfall on 03 Oct 2014 05:28:14

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2014 :  07:09:10  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was going to say I bet Jeremy has one, but upon reflection a list of everything relating to Waterdeep would be too long for any ten mortals to manage.

At least three Waterdeep source threads have been started (here, here, and here) on Candlekeep.

The FR Wiki has a decent number of references. Their main Waterdeep page is here.

I might have a couple of references that the wiki doesn't, but my list lacks some that they have. Mine is here. I'll work on adding the sources noted above tomorrow.

Edit: I'm cleaning and updating my source listing now.

Edited by - xaeyruudh on 04 Oct 2014 02:40:05
Go to Top of Page

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2014 :  01:54:19  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know that web site! It has been a gold mine. The links you've added to Ed's lore here on Candlekeep for the various noble houses has been very useful for my current project. (See here.)

BTW, the third link you provided doesn't work.

Edited by - Knightfall on 04 Oct 2014 01:55:17
Go to Top of Page

xaeyruudh
Master of Realmslore

USA
1853 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2014 :  02:45:13  Show Profile  Visit xaeyruudh's Homepage Send xaeyruudh a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hah Morn the Coinmonger. I like it. Looks like you've been very busy.

Glad you enjoy my little blog project... neverending piles of stuff to do for it, so it eats up as much time as I give it.

The third link should be fixed now... that thread has a couple extra Dragon and Dungeon references which I still have to track down.
Go to Top of Page

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2014 :  04:15:15  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by xaeyruudh

Hah Morn the Coinmonger. I like it. Looks like you've been very busy.

Yes, it's been quite the process since I'm revising much of the city's feel to better suit my world. I want the city to be more neutral but still lawful. All the noble houses are being renamed, as well.

quote:

Glad you enjoy my little blog project... neverending piles of stuff to do for it, so it eats up as much time as I give it.

Yes, I just noticed the Passing Mention section. A lot of good links to Ed Lore there.

quote:

The third link should be fixed now... that thread has a couple extra Dragon and Dungeon references which I still have to track down.

Thanks.

Edited by - Knightfall on 04 Oct 2014 04:15:44
Go to Top of Page

Knightfall
Learned Scribe

Canada
148 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2014 :  07:05:50  Show Profile  Visit Knightfall's Homepage Send Knightfall a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BTW, I started a topic for Heroes of Deepwater in the Running the Realms sub-forum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000