Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 i? I am Xal Valzar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Xal Valzar
Learned Scribe

Argentina
214 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  02:23:33  Show Profile Send Xal Valzar a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
"I? I am Xal Valzar. no i am not half-elf, no i am not half-orc either. i am both... A RAPE! How dare you! my parents wed and fled. As i say I am Xal Valzar, Son of Arrakk of the Moonsea and Amlaruil Moonflower of Eve - no not her, she is dead, that was her grandmother whom she is named after. Where in blazes am I to know where is the orginal?!
How did they meet? In Myth Dannor of course. You see my mother was betrothened to an Elf of high birth -his name? To this day I know only his face!
He lead an army and in one arrogant mistake almost lost the battle of Myth Dannor but my father, a fighter deciding to fight for civilization rather then barbarism, saved the battle with his cunning. But an Elf will rather deny the earth he steps on rather then admit an Orc won Myth Dannor. My father was demoted to that Elf's wife's bodyguard, lest the joke was on him. My mother and he fell in love and fleed.
Yet he haunted them down and demanded a duel for my mothers hand. Although my Father bested him in a duel his prideful hatred and jealousy were strong and he attacked, barely escaping with thier life.
They lived for 20 more years until i grew to be 19 years of age and he found us. His wretched crew was downed by my mothers magic but he escaped after being bested by my father once again. Yet I was the only one left standing. With the amulet of Moonflower and my fathers Axe I left to carve my own faith.
And no I am not a fighter nor a wizard but both. No there is no conflict, there nothing as practical as theory and nothing more theoretical then practice.
Now how does one get to Evermeet?"

This is my charcter, i wanted to know if any bit here contridicts anything in the Forgoteen Realms so far. Are Elf-Orcs possible(seems so since elfs and humans can breed and orcs and humans can breed). Are those the details of the battle for Myth Dannor and Evermeet?

Knowledge is Power

Xal Valzar
Learned Scribe

Argentina
214 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  02:43:45  Show Profile Send Xal Valzar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
well my real name is Leo(not really but i use it all the time.) i roleplayed and loved fiction for a while. heroes have always been a facination of mine, also Elves. i love all things to do with the Tel'Quess.

Knowledge is Power
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  03:44:36  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to candlekeep.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  04:18:56  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Baltas
Senior Scribe

Poland
955 Posts

Posted - 02 Oct 2014 :  19:55:53  Show Profile Send Baltas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome to the forums.I hope find the lore you search, among the old walls of Candlekeep .
Go to Top of Page

Thauranil
Master of Realmslore

India
1591 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2014 :  10:42:58  Show Profile Send Thauranil a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the keep.
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 09 Dec 2014 :  16:51:57  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to CK

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000