Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Welcome to Candlekeep
 Well Met, and Welcome to the Forums
 Forgot to introduce myself
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mhamza
Seeker

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2014 :  17:05:00  Show Profile Send mhamza a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
I've been frequenting the forums for a month now and have been busy contributing to scrolls in addition to starting them. Anyway I realized I had forgotten to introduce myself and I apologize. Greetings, I am a huge fan of the realms and thankful for the work of Ed of the Greenwood and the sages here as well being a big fan of anything to do with Community/Arrested Development or Arsenal Football Club.

Well met!

Edited by - mhamza on 14 Jul 2014 20:22:21

Drustan Dwnhaedan
Learned Scribe

USA
324 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2014 :  19:10:18  Show Profile Send Drustan Dwnhaedan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well met and welcome to Candlekeep, mhamza! And don't worry too much about forgetting to introduce yourself; it's happened to several of us, myself included. And there are a few of us who have been posting here for years who still have yet to introduce themselves...
Go to Top of Page

Kentinal
Great Reader

4684 Posts

Posted - 12 Jul 2014 :  22:18:25  Show Profile Send Kentinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well one of these years I might introduce myself, just not yet. Welcome.

"Small beings can have small wisdom," the dragon said. "And small wise beings are better than small fools. Listen: Wisdom is caring for afterwards."
"Caring for afterwards ...? Ker repeated this without understanding.
"After action, afterwards," the dragon said. "Choose the afterwards first, then the action. Fools choose action first."
"Judgement" copyright 2003 by Elizabeth Moon
Go to Top of Page

KnightErrantJR
Great Reader

USA
5402 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  01:30:46  Show Profile  Visit KnightErrantJR's Homepage Send KnightErrantJR a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome. I used to be here a lot, then I wasn't, now I'm hoping to be again. Proceeding on that assumption, hopefully I'll be seeing you around. ;)
Go to Top of Page

9thChapter
Learned Scribe

Canada
110 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  02:02:26  Show Profile  Visit 9thChapter's Homepage Send 9thChapter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, met! Nice to have you here.

Fantasy author of The Rithhek Cage series

http://darrentpatrick.com/the-rithhek-cage-trilogy/
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief

USA
36779 Posts

Posted - 13 Jul 2014 :  04:12:53  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to Candlekeep!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have... A lot of us have been Realms fans for years, and we know a thing or three about the setting. Plus, we've got some of the authors and creators here!

As for the rest of us, we are friendly, mostly harmless, and occasionally strange... Enjoy your stay!

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

mhamza
Seeker

United Kingdom
73 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2014 :  20:23:08  Show Profile Send mhamza a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the welcome everyone and I hope to have a long and eventful stay on Candlekeep.

Edited by - mhamza on 15 Jul 2014 16:32:24
Go to Top of Page

The Arcanamach
Master of Realmslore

1842 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2014 :  00:21:58  Show Profile Send The Arcanamach a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hail and well met.

I have a dream that one day, all game worlds will exist as one.
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2014 :  07:45:33  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Everything was going well until you mentioned your football team. COYS!

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000