Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Software
 Neverwinter MMO/CO-OP Game.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2014 :  11:20:19  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm Guild Leader by default (the original founders haven't been on in awhile) in The Harpers of Shadowdale. If you want to join, lemme know. I'm not able to get on often due to real life, but if you want to join, holler.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2014 :  11:54:44  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delwa

I'm Guild Leader by default (the original founders haven't been on in awhile) in The Harpers of Shadowdale. If you want to join, lemme know. I'm not able to get on often due to real life, but if you want to join, holler.

If nothing happens in the next week or so, I shall definitely be in touch! It's about time I had a proper look at Gauntlgrym...
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2014 :  12:26:17  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pcgneurotic

quote:

If nothing happens in the next week or so, I shall definitely be in touch! It's about time I had a proper look at Gauntlgrym...

I've not done much there, but I wouldn't mind finding more if we can work out real life schedules!
You can send me a PM here (I check at least daily) or in Neverwinter at Delwa Aunglor@delwacandlekeep (I check whenever I get online, at least once a week, more often during events like the Jubilee.)

- Delwa Aunglor

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus
Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2014 :  12:35:58  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Definitely, thanks for the details!
Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2014 :  21:04:43  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I feel bad guys. In the interim I found a guild, but if things don't work out with them I'd love to play in the Candlekeep guild
Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2014 :  21:10:12  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hobbitfan

I feel bad guys. In the interim I found a guild, but if things don't work out with them I'd love to play in the Candlekeep guild

Easy man, no worries! Keep an eye on this thread for further developments, and in the meantime, enjoy yourself. :)
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 23 Jun 2014 :  16:00:29  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

It's all good. if you ever see a TR Elf with a strong affinity for black and purple that bears my name, feel free to say hi!
Enjoy the game.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  08:26:23  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if you guys saw the article on the NW news page but they are doing a Foundry contest between now and when 5E launches where they want Foundry authors submitting Cult of the Dragon themed adventures.

I thought it sounds interesting. I'm not competent enough either in the Foundry or with cult-lore to do this but I thought you folks might find this interesting!

Pipeweed and lots of meals!

HobbitFan
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  11:51:32  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I don't know if you guys saw the article on the NW news page but they are doing a Foundry contest between now and when 5E launches where they want Foundry authors submitting Cult of the Dragon themed adventures.

I thought it sounds interesting. I'm not competent enough either in the Foundry or with cult-lore to do this but I thought you folks might find this interesting!

Pipeweed and lots of meals!

HobbitFan

I saw it, I'm ok with Cult lore pre 1385. If I can come up with a good story, I might try my hands at it. Never authored a Foundry adventure, though.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  13:54:37  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That reminds me - in case anyone missed it, this is part of the tie-in with the new Dragons stuff WOTC are doing. Not too far away now, Module 4 will be released, and with it comes a new class - the long-suspected Scourge Warlock.
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  13:57:18  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

That reminds me - in case anyone missed it, this is part of the tie-in with the new Dragons stuff WOTC are doing. Not too far away now, Module 4 will be released, and with it comes a new class - the long-suspected Scourge Warlock.

Hopefully I'll have my GS high enough by then to participate in whatever comes my way. Still can't get to Icewind Dale.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  14:07:02  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Hopefully I'll have my GS high enough by then to participate in whatever comes my way. Still can't get to Icewind Dale.

You know, I think they've changed the requirements for IWD. I had always thought that you had to have completed either Dread Ring or Sharandar, but apparently you only need to have accumulated 3 boons from either one. (And have a Gear Score of 10k+).

I logged in last week and got a message, apropos of nothing, that I now qualified for IWD - which came as a total surprise, because I thought I'd have to grind out the rest of the bloody thing for months to come.
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  14:09:37  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

You know, I think they've changed the requirements for IWD. I had always thought that you had to have completed either Dread Ring or Sharandar, but apparently you only need to have accumulated 3 boons from either one. (And have a Gear Score of 10k+).

I logged in last week and got a message, apropos of nothing, that I now qualified for IWD - which came as a total surprise, because I thought I'd have to grind out the rest of the bloody thing for months to come.

That's good. I've got the Boons, I'm just working on my Gear Score. I'm a shave and a haircut below 10k.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  14:20:19  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
That's good. I've got the Boons, I'm just working on my Gear Score. I'm a shave and a haircut below 10k.

Go for it! I haven't been to IWD yet,but I bet it's going to be brilliant. :)
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2014 :  14:24:41  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, I am, believe me. Most of my Gear is purple, I'm just refining enchantments and hoping to score a purple shirt or pants. I've been saving Ardent Coin to get the purple Angel Companion, but I've still a ways to go.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2014 :  10:17:13  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I'd like to sign up! How do I do that, exactly?

I started the game a couple of weeks ago (now that I have my new shiny computer ), and am currently a 20th level Hunter-Ranger (wood elf). In other words, still a newbie, learning the ropes.

Had a good time at the weekend completing the Cloaktower quest, but it would have been more fun with a group of people from CK (i.e. as opposed to complete strangers).
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2014 :  19:31:08  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BenN

quote:

I'd like to sign up! How do I do that, exactly?

I started the game a couple of weeks ago (now that I have my new shiny computer ), and am currently a 20th level Hunter-Ranger (wood elf). In other words, still a newbie, learning the ropes.

Had a good time at the weekend completing the Cloaktower quest, but it would have been more fun with a group of people from CK (i.e. as opposed to complete strangers).

Awesome. I just got my ranger to the same level. PM me your in-game address, or just send me an in-game message at the address I gave a post or two ago and I'll add you!

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

BenN
Senior Scribe

Japan
382 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2014 :  23:06:45  Show Profile Send BenN a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
PM me your in-game address

Done!
Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2014 :  00:36:32  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also mailed you in-game
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2014 :  00:38:01  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got both messages. I'll add both of you next time I login.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

hobbitfan
Learned Scribe

USA
164 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2014 :  06:55:58  Show Profile Send hobbitfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Delwa: I got the guild invite. Thanks.

Is there a website for the guild other than the enjin one? That one looked like it hadn't seen traffic since 2013.

Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2014 :  14:55:49  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

Delwa: I got the guild invite. Thanks.

Is there a website for the guild other than the enjin one? That one looked like it hadn't seen traffic since 2013.

Not really. Like I mentioned earlier, I'm leader by default. I joined shortly after the guild's founding, and most of the original membership has mysteriously disappeared.
There are about five active members at present.
I'm still kind of new to MMO's, so I'm not sure how dickish of a move it is to just go in and rewrite the whole page.
I guess, though, in light of your question, I should at least change the external links, information, as it's obviously not true anymore.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  01:19:50  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And this is also coming out for the Xbox One. Hmmm. Choices. I can see myself playing this more on my Xbox One then PC.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

George Krashos
Master of Realmslore

Australia
6641 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  03:02:11  Show Profile Send George Krashos a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm getting my boys an X-Box One for Xmas. Coincidence? I think not ...

-- George Krashos

"Because only we, contrary to the barbarians, never count the enemy in battle." -- Aeschylus
Go to Top of Page

Kuje
Great Reader

USA
7915 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2014 :  04:29:42  Show Profile Send Kuje a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by George Krashos

I'm getting my boys an X-Box One for Xmas. Coincidence? I think not ...

-- George Krashos

Cool. :) I should go look up what they're going to do with the voice commands of the Kinect, if anything.

For some of us, books are as important as almost anything else on earth. What a miracle it is that out of these small, flat, rigid squares of paper unfolds world after world, worlds that sing to you, comfort and quiet and excite you... Books are full of the things that you don't get in real life - wonderful, lyrical language, for instance, right off the bat. - Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  19:01:46  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having Neverwinter crash during the Cryptic launcher after you press play? It has been crashing ever since Module 4 on the 14'th. I've exhausted every solution I know with no results. Any ideas or tips?
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  19:11:46  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No? I logged on this past weekend without issue. I have seen on the Neverwinter Facebook page several people having similar issues, though.

- Delwa Aunglor

Go to Top of Page

pcgneurotic
Acolyte

Poland
18 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2014 :  20:17:23  Show Profile Send pcgneurotic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

Anyone else having Neverwinter crash during the Cryptic launcher after you press play? It has been crashing ever since Module 4 on the 14'th. I've exhausted every solution I know with no results. Any ideas or tips?

This is an on-and-off problem that's been around since Mod 2. I'm sure I've had it at least once to, although I can't for the life of me remember how I dealt with it. Have you tried launching NW in Safe Mode (via the option in the Launcher settings)?
Go to Top of Page

Copper Elven Vampire
Master of Realmslore

1078 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2014 :  00:59:10  Show Profile Send Copper Elven Vampire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Copper Elven Vampire

This is an on-and-off problem that's been around since Mod 2. I'm sure I've had it at least once to, although I can't for the life of me remember how I dealt with it. Have you tried launching NW in Safe Mode (via the option in the Launcher settings)?

Yes, I have tried. I am soooo bummed. They don't even have tech support via phone number.
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2014 :  01:54:09  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Have you tried flushing your DNS on your computer? I know tech support told me to do that once and it occasionally helps. Sometimes uninstall and reinstall the launcher.
Open up a Command Prompt and type in

ipconfig /flushdns

- Delwa Aunglor

Edited by - Delwa on 20 Aug 2014 02:01:44
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000