Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Realmslore
 Realms Events
 My campaign and how it Changes The Spellplague
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WarlockII
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:10:34  Show Profile  Visit WarlockII's Homepage Send WarlockII a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
(spoiler alert) :P

Edited by - WarlockII on 01 Nov 2010 15:50:34

WarlockII
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2009 :  23:22:29  Show Profile  Visit WarlockII's Homepage Send WarlockII a Private Message  Reply with Quote
more (spoiler aler)

Edited by - WarlockII on 01 Nov 2010 15:51:08
Go to Top of Page

WarlockII
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  03:57:20  Show Profile  Visit WarlockII's Homepage Send WarlockII a Private Message  Reply with Quote
even more spoiler alert ^^

Edited by - WarlockII on 01 Nov 2010 15:51:37
Go to Top of Page

Sandro
Learned Scribe

New Zealand
266 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  09:42:49  Show Profile Send Sandro a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it's certainly not how I'd play the Realms (I find it almost impossible to deviate from established canon), I must say that you've done a good job of totally retooling everything and also allowing it to make sense. It seems to me to fit as well as any alternate history can with the canon, and I must say I quite like your theory about the Nether Scrolls.

As for how the spellplague effected other continents, I don't think that that's been detailed yet (it certainly wasn't detailed in the FRCG). If I were you, I'd not worry about exactly how the spellplague happened, as you've obviously put rather too much effort into your alternate history to worry about altering it to fit with all established spellplague lore.

"Gods, little fishes, and spells to turn the one to the other," Mordenkainen sighed. "It's started already..."
Go to Top of Page

WarlockII
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  16:05:39  Show Profile  Visit WarlockII's Homepage Send WarlockII a Private Message  Reply with Quote
spoiler

Edited by - WarlockII on 01 Nov 2010 15:52:42
Go to Top of Page

WarlockII
Seeker

50 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2009 :  16:13:21  Show Profile  Visit WarlockII's Homepage Send WarlockII a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spoiler

Edited by - WarlockII on 01 Nov 2010 15:52:24
Go to Top of Page

Matt James
Forgotten Realms Game Designer

USA
918 Posts

Posted - 30 Nov 2009 :  05:23:26  Show Profile Send Matt James a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Funny, I was doing a google search on "Exiled Zulkir" ( ) and came across this thread. I very much enjoyed reading it though I'm not sure I could retool everything just as you have. Let me know how it goes!
Go to Top of Page

Zireael
Master of Realmslore

Poland
1190 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2010 :  18:44:03  Show Profile  Visit Zireael's Homepage Send Zireael a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Erm.. why did all the posts got changed to "spoiler alert"? Just type it in white/beige and it'd be spoiler.

SiNafay Vrinn, the daughter of Lloth, from Ched Nasad!

http://zireael07.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sill Alias
Senior Scribe

Kazakhstan
588 Posts

Posted - 02 Nov 2010 :  05:42:11  Show Profile  Visit Sill Alias's Homepage Send Sill Alias a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here we go, another AU scenario. Just wait for 5th edition people.

You can hear many tales from many mouths. The most difficult is to know which of them are not lies. - Sill Alias

"May your harp be unstrung, your dreams die and all your songs be unsung." - curse of the harper, The Code of the Harpers 2 ed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000