Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms RPG Products
 RPGA Green Regent
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Joebing
Learned Scribe

USA
202 Posts

Posted - 16 Jul 2013 :  05:44:18  Show Profile Send Joebing a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Already working out an idea for Caravan to Waterdeep, seeing as how my current campaign involves one...

Alaundo, can we sticky this into one? Perhaps in Running the Realms? Seems to be where all the Green Regent Q's end up.

Now plugging away on mass conversion to 5e, as well as my imprint J. Halk Games.

http://www.facebook.com/JHalkGames

First adventure on DM Guild: Lair of Elaacrimalicros

Edited by - Joebing on 16 Jul 2013 05:52:30
Go to Top of Page

Fellfire
Master of Realmslore

1965 Posts

Posted - 05 Oct 2013 :  02:33:22  Show Profile Send Fellfire a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage, or others, what ever became of this?

bump

Misanthorpe

Love is a lie. Only hate endures. Light is blinding. Only in darkness do we see clearly.

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but.. blinding. The shadows betray you because they belong to me." - Bane The Dark Knight Rises

Green Dragonscale Dice Bag by Crystalsidyll - check it out

Edited by - Fellfire on 31 Oct 2013 02:19:15
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2015 :  00:20:19  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was looking for them as well. Seems the old link is no longer there.
Go to Top of Page

Delwa
Master of Realmslore

USA
1268 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2015 :  02:04:27  Show Profile  Visit Delwa's Homepage Send Delwa a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The link Markustay posted? Migrated here. In most older WotC links, just copy the link url, paste it into your browser, and change the "www" to "archive" and they tend to work.

- Delwa Aunglor
I am off to slay yon refrigerator and spoil it's horde. Go for the cheese, Boo!

"The Realms change; seldom at the speed desired of those who strive, but far too quickly for those who resist." - The Simbul, taken from the Forgotten Realms Campaign Conspectus

Edited by - Delwa on 17 Oct 2015 02:07:04
Go to Top of Page

Cards77
Senior Scribe

USA
745 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2015 :  22:42:50  Show Profile Send Cards77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No there was another one with the actual PDFs. It's not working anymore.
Go to Top of Page

McDeath
Acolyte

5 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2016 :  12:28:40  Show Profile Send McDeath a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Honestly, after all these years I'd be surprised they'd even care if those were distributed. I'll say they are not easy to find. I haven't had any luck. It's usually the way with RPGA articles though. It took me decades to find the older edition stuff.

Give us all a heads up if the status on the items change. I'm VERY interested.

There is no hope in the void!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000