Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Products
 Forgotten Realms Book Club
 Ascendancy of the Last: Prologue & Chapters 1 - 4
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5692 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2008 :  18:32:43  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
Well met

This is a Book Club thread for Ascendancy of the Last (Book 3 of the Lady Penitent Trilogy), by Lisa Smedman. Please discuss the prologue and chapters 1 - 4 herein.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep

Eye of Horus-Re
Acolyte

USA
36 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  20:22:46  Show Profile  Visit Eye of Horus-Re's Homepage Send Eye of Horus-Re a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I guess no one read these? I thought they were great.

Long live 1384 and that which came before....!!!
Go to Top of Page

skychrome
Senior Scribe

713 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  23:01:40  Show Profile  Visit skychrome's Homepage Send skychrome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Totally agree with you Horus-Re! At least if one has read War of the Spiderqueen before. Especially loved the second book, when they attack the temple of Kiaransalee!

"You make an intriguing offer, one that is very tempting. It would seem that I have little alternative than to answer thusly: DISINTEGRATE!" Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick 625
Go to Top of Page

strafer
Acolyte

15 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2012 :  05:42:57  Show Profile Send strafer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I stopped half way through the second book. There were some interesting characters but the writing just didn't maintain my interest. Does it trilogy get better towards the end?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000