Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 General Forgotten Realms Chat
 Where to get the best Emerald Enclave info.
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  02:52:10  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
After searching through the archives of WOTC's website I stumbled across the Perilous Gateways section. After reading a few I saw the one on the Emerald Enclave and it sparked an idea for a new campaign. But I would like to know the best sources of information on this organization.

Thhnks In Advance

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  03:04:56  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The 2e Vilhon Reach accessory, mostly -- which you'll find as a free PDF download at WotC.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dargoth
Great Reader

Australia
4607 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  03:08:56  Show Profile  Visit Dargoth's Homepage Send Dargoth a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Sage your post isnt registering as a reply to this thread I think theres something up with the boards

“I am the King of Rome, and above grammar”

Emperor Sigismund

"Its good to be the King!"

Mel Brooks
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  03:11:10  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Aye... I'm reporting it to Alaundo. 'Tis probably the same problem interferring with the registering of posts in other certain scrolls.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Bladedancer
Learned Scribe

USA
149 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  03:17:26  Show Profile  Visit Bladedancer's Homepage Send Bladedancer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Damn that was quick Sage! Thanks for the quick reply. I am downloading it as we speak.

Solarr Bladedancer
Mercenary For Hire
Master of the Ginsu Knives
They Slice They Dice They Will Cut through A Tin Can

Edited by - Bladedancer on 15 May 2007 03:22:56
Go to Top of Page

Dart Ambermoon
Learned Scribe

Germany
253 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  19:32:26  Show Profile  Visit Dart Ambermoon's Homepage Send Dart Ambermoon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There are also some (sparse, if I recall correctly) tidbits on the Enclave in Mel Odom´s "Jewel of Turmish".

~ In Finder I trust, for danger I lust ~
Go to Top of Page

ShadezofDis
Senior Scribe

402 Posts

Posted - 01 Jun 2007 :  16:19:47  Show Profile  Visit ShadezofDis's Homepage Send ShadezofDis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dart Ambermoon

There are also some (sparse, if I recall correctly) tidbits on the Enclave in Mel Odom�s "Jewel of Turmish".

Very sparse and not what I envision the Enclave to be (I'm running a campaign in Turmish so I picked that one up)

I'd say the 2E boxed is your best bet, still pretty sparse on the info but it gives a better feel.

It's also a bit of a headache to work elven druids back into the equation, but it's not too difficult :)
Go to Top of Page

MerrikCale
Senior Scribe

USA
947 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2007 :  03:32:42  Show Profile  Visit MerrikCale's Homepage Send MerrikCale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dart Ambermoon

There are also some (sparse, if I recall correctly) tidbits on the Enclave in Mel Odom´s "Jewel of Turmish".

isn't there some in the Scions of Arrabar trilogy as well.

When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000