Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 54

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  04:21:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is a very interesting item Icewolf . It's always fun to read about an item that isn't a fantastical magical weapon, or a form of specially crafted armor. I like items that have general and/or mundane functions within the campaign...I sometimes think that they often get overlooked in favor of the more powerful or more magical item/weapon. It's a shame really, because items like these always add extra levels of realism and depth to a campaign.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  09:56:37  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of my players gave me the idea. He keeps a list of things he has killed/helped to kill and how many of each.
-----------------------------
Goblins: ||||||||
Orcs: ||||||||
Displacer Beasts: ||
------------------------------
So on and so forth.

(By the way, I do recommend that while use the above scroll, have the players keep a listsuch as this in their file. Otherwise it gets kind of annoying for the DM.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  11:40:05  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just out of curiousity...what's this player's class...?

Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  14:32:09  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
For your amusement and wonder We, Cardinal Deimos, proudly present a conversion of a spell from one of our most loved games/./red]

'Rahsim's Summoning Scroll of the Black Guardian'
Spell Level: 9
Components: V,S,F
Casting time: 4 turns
Range: Medium ( 100ft+10ft/level)
Area: Can Vary to caster (no more than 100ft cube)
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: See text
Spell Resisance: No

Rahsim Caval was an insane Cleric who refused to bow to the regular powers of Toril on a whole. Instead he made trips to Sigil to study the Lady of Pain; The Keeper, he believed, of powers beyond the Veil of Reality. It is unknown whether he was correct or not, but what was known was that a set of four of these scrolls were penned by Rahsim, himself. Each Scroll Calls upon a different 'Black Guardian' although these guardains are oddly not black, but Green, Red, Blue and Purple.
Although the Scrolls cannot be rewritten to a spell book, or added to a Cleric's requested spells, the Scrolls are reusable, however, none have ever needed to reuse one scroll. As the Guardian may prove too much for the summoner.
Upon opening the scroll only a sphere with eight points is marked upon the scroll. One simply need to say the Words assigned to each point to trigger the spell. However the entire summoning will take 4 Turns to finish. The Caster must not move or be overly distracted until then.
Upon finishing the Spell one of the Four Black Guardians will becalled into existence, each seems to be a horrid parody of the laws of this reality. The Caster must make a Will save (DC: 30) or risk losing control of the Guardian where upon it lays waste to the surrounding region... Needless to say that the caster and any other sentient life is on the top of the destroy list.
If the Save is successful the Guardian is bound to the Area, forced to guard whatever item, passage or small area that the caster decrees (although this also prevents any items and such from leaving the summoning area). Although the Guardians are unknown creatures as none such as Rahsim has actually ever dealt with them.
Focus Item: A Symbol of many red eyes held within one green eye that is set into a purple oval disk with several blue tentacles around it.

As For Rahsim himself, he is practically unknown to history, and his fate is equally unknown. Some Say that he was devoured by one of the Guardians, some figure he was caught by the Lady of Pain and sent to Sigil's Maze.... Yet one of the few mad rambler's say the Rahsim still exists as an Undyne, a form of Clerical Lich, using illusionary forms to get around Faerun, preforming vile rites in homage to the Powers Beyond...

[red]We shall explain more on the Guardians,other items created by Rahsim himself and perhaps even the Undyne Template at a later date.

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown

Edited by - The Cardinal on 17 Feb 2004 14:43:27
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2004 :  19:35:10  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

Just out of curiousity...what's this player's class...?

Was Barbarian. (Keyword: "was") I'm not sure what is on the list. I didn't break the list out to quote it, that was just an example.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2004 :  09:16:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cardinal Deimos

For your amusement and wonder We, Cardinal Deimos, proudly present a conversion of a spell from one of our most loved games/./red]

'Rahsim's Summoning Scroll of the Black Guardian'
Spell Level: 9
Components: V,S,F
Casting time: 4 turns
Range: Medium ( 100ft+10ft/level)
Area: Can Vary to caster (no more than 100ft cube)
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: See text
Spell Resisance: No

Rahsim Caval was an insane Cleric who refused to bow to the regular powers of Toril on a whole. Instead he made trips to Sigil to study the Lady of Pain; The Keeper, he believed, of powers beyond the Veil of Reality. It is unknown whether he was correct or not, but what was known was that a set of four of these scrolls were penned by Rahsim, himself. Each Scroll Calls upon a different 'Black Guardian' although these guardains are oddly not black, but Green, Red, Blue and Purple.
Although the Scrolls cannot be rewritten to a spell book, or added to a Cleric's requested spells, the Scrolls are reusable, however, none have ever needed to reuse one scroll. As the Guardian may prove too much for the summoner.
Upon opening the scroll only a sphere with eight points is marked upon the scroll. One simply need to say the Words assigned to each point to trigger the spell. However the entire summoning will take 4 Turns to finish. The Caster must not move or be overly distracted until then.
Upon finishing the Spell one of the Four Black Guardians will becalled into existence, each seems to be a horrid parody of the laws of this reality. The Caster must make a Will save (DC: 30) or risk losing control of the Guardian where upon it lays waste to the surrounding region... Needless to say that the caster and any other sentient life is on the top of the destroy list.
If the Save is successful the Guardian is bound to the Area, forced to guard whatever item, passage or small area that the caster decrees (although this also prevents any items and such from leaving the summoning area). Although the Guardians are unknown creatures as none such as Rahsim has actually ever dealt with them.
Focus Item: A Symbol of many red eyes held within one green eye that is set into a purple oval disk with several blue tentacles around it.

As For Rahsim himself, he is practically unknown to history, and his fate is equally unknown. Some Say that he was devoured by one of the Guardians, some figure he was caught by the Lady of Pain and sent to Sigil's Maze.... Yet one of the few mad rambler's say the Rahsim still exists as an Undyne, a form of Clerical Lich, using illusionary forms to get around Faerun, preforming vile rites in homage to the Powers Beyond...

[red]We shall explain more on the Guardians,other items created by Rahsim himself and perhaps even the Undyne Template at a later date.

This is an interesting spell Cardinal, although I think it's a little over-powered...at least for some settings, unless planar-travel is your main occupation.

Although, I do like the way you tied the support notes of the spell into the Lady's Mazes...

Go to Top of Page

The Cardinal
Senior Scribe

Canada
647 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2004 :  21:22:47  Show Profile  Visit The Cardinal's Homepage Send The Cardinal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Actually overpowered is what we were going for. The Guardians themselves are more of a puzzle to be undone rather beasts to be slain.

Know that the game we have converted this from (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem) The beasts are set into a WW1 era (atleast when yuo finally get to battle it) although there is magic most would think the caster insane (think H.P. Lovecraft type scenario, The lower Maximillian quote is take from the fate of one of the Heroes of the game...) Anyways it's not power one uses to counter the spell but the mind. After all, From our own games we feel there are far too many powergamers out there than true RPers. We thought of converting this to force some to 'level the playingfield' as it were.
Watch this spot for more converts and more creations of our own mind(s?)

Glad you liked the reference... But eternal woe if Rahsim was actually put in the maze and escaped ( practically impossible BUT not unheard of as we hear...)

It has to be Certain, the Gods Hate Me. For whatever irrevokable Fate, I have been made the walking Joke. Either that, or Beshaba is overlyfond Of Me.
-Unknown

Edited by - The Cardinal on 18 Feb 2004 21:25:26
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  01:45:00  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

I'm not quite sure yet Shadowlord. Give me some time to work it through my own game first.

Hmm, I think its time you told me how The Pendant of Merciless Regeneration worked out in your game, Sage, or whether you used it at all. I am, after all, a very impatient person.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  09:54:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have used the Pendant in my game Shadowlord, I was just awaiting your return before posting my response.

Anyway, the Pendant worked almost flawlessly thanks largely to the effort you put into creating it. Now, I said 'almost flawlessly' because one of my players decided it was time to 'fix' the Pendant as he thought it was a bad design. 'I didn't see how' I told him, since the Pendant had worked well up until that point. He felt that it should offer more regenerative abilities...

So, long story short...that player is no longer a member of the party. He met a rather unfortunate end at the hands of a recurring Succubus NPC who'd been eagerly anticipating her chance to get 'into' the party.

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2004 :  15:40:55  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, well, that is a way to deal with other players....... A succubus always gets what she wants.....

Glad it worked out well. I deliberately didn't want to overpower the Pendant because with the Cloak and Ring, bonuses truly began to "stack", and it was unnecessary. If it needed more tweaking, I'm sure you would have told me anyway. Thanks for running it through your campaign, oh mighty Sage.

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
"Nature is governed by certain immutable rules. By virtue of claw and fang, the lion will always triumph over the goat.Given time, the pounding of the sea will wear away the stone. And when dark elves mingle with the lighter races, the offspring invariably take after the dark parent. It is all much the same. That which is greater shall prevail. Our numbers increase steadily, both through birth and conquest. The dark elves are the dominant race, so ordained by the gods." Ka'Narlist of the Ilythiiri.
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  09:08:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the answer to something presented here.

As such, no history will be provided for the DM in question to use the item as they may.

Anelrai's Cloak

This cloak comes in five different varieties, one for each energy type. Each cloak grants immunity to the wearer to damage from one energy type. If the wearer is affected by a magical effect that deals damage of the type given, the wearer instead heals 10% of the damage that would have been dealt. The acid cloak is green, edged with yellow trim, fire: red and yellow, cold: white and blue, electricity: blue and yellow, and sonic: purple and black.

Strong evocation; CL 11th; Craft Wondrous Item, energetic healing(from the Book of Exalted Deeds); Price 165,000 gp; Cost 82,500 gp and 6600 xp; Weight 1 lb.

Edited by - Arivia on 21 Feb 2004 09:13:00
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  13:18:15  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmm...it's certainly an interesting idea.

I'd seen a similar item in 2e, but so far had not seen a 3e conversion, and this seems to come pretty close to how great the 2e cloak was...Great work...

I do have a question though...Since I've lent my copy of the BoED out to my lady friend, do you think you could provide a brief summary of energetic healing...?

Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2004 :  14:11:29  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fist of the Monk
Description: These gloves are usually a reddish color, and are thin enough as to not hamper movement in any way.

Powers: Alone, these gloves have at least a +1 bonus. They can have a higher damage bonus. This bonus stacks with a monk's unarmed damage enhancements (Due to level). The true power of these gloves is that they can be enchanted with any melee weapon power that can be put upon any other weapon. (Except for Throwing, nobody can really throw their fists in that way.)

Background: Originally, an unnamed monk decided to have these gloves commisioned because his group desired him use some type of elemental damage to compliment the rest of the group. Easily having the best unarmed attack, he decided to make an offensive glove that would contain the powers he needed. The mage who commisioned them saw the value of such weapons, and took to travelling to different monastaries to advertise his wares. As a consequence, you can find these gloves in virtually any variety.
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  03:38:10  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The Icewolf walks into the shop looking a bit winded. He pulls out a sword that looks as though it is made of silver. "This sword has a very short history. I was hoping the Sage could study it and tell me how my apprentice made it. It seems as though he kept no notes on the subject."

Sword of Healing

Description: Molded from the finest silver available on any plane, this sword has a large pearl at the crosspiece.

Powers: This sword treats every successful attack as a Heal Spell. It does not effect the undead in any way.

Background: Originally meant to be a cursed sword, the apprentice to Icewolf crafted it as a means to impress his teacher. Somehow, the apprentice bungled it just enough to channel divine energy into the sword. (Even Icewolf does not know how he did it.) Icewolf excepted the gift only to be confronted by a group of orcs... and then ran the sword straight to the Sage's shop.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  05:28:36  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm...give me some time to work something up. I'm a little busy at the moment...

Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  05:55:34  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Now, I wonder.... Hypothetically, if this is a sword of healing, and it is used to decapitate someone, will the head reattach itself? Would other limbs reattach if amputated? It brings up questions....... (I'm proud to say I'm probably the first one here to think such things..... Amputation/Regeneration brings up marvelous new torture methods...)

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Arivia
Great Reader

Canada
2965 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  09:37:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sentences two and three of the cloak's description are basically the spell. I again, wasn't sure if Belfar had a copy or not, so I wrote out the applicable parts; else I could have just gone "the cloak grants the effects of the energetic healing spell for one energy type" instead.
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  12:55:13  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

questions....... (I'm proud to say I'm probably the first one here to think such things..... Amputation/Regeneration brings up marvelous new torture methods...)

Well, first, no decapitations/amputations. The sword passes harmlessly the target, Healing as possible.
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2004 :  21:53:24  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
"Oh," Shadowlord's face visibly droops. "Well, there goes the wonderous torture methods I had devised....."

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2004 :  00:14:28  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowlord

"Oh," Shadowlord's face visibly droops. "Well, there goes the wonderous torture methods I had devised....."

Well, you could always use a Ring of Regeneration and dismember him peice by piece. I seem to recall something like that from a D&D sourcebook somewhere... probably 2e
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2004 :  01:22:31  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, but its just not the same.......

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

Knightcrawler
Acolyte

22 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  02:08:05  Show Profile  Visit Knightcrawler's Homepage Send Knightcrawler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What happened to the last 4 or 5 pages of items?

Knightcrawler

I Am Become Death, Destroyer Of Worlds
Go to Top of Page

Shadowlord
Master of Realmslore

USA
1298 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2004 :  02:13:56  Show Profile  Visit Shadowlord's Homepage Send Shadowlord a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Alaundo resized the forums so that 25 posts fit on a page, instead of 20. It made everything smaller, however, I can understand your confusion.....

The Chosen of Vhaeraun
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2004 :  02:35:22  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay, it's time for an update. I've got some new items on the way, some of which haven't even seen play-testing yet. They're completely new.

They'll be here shortly...

Go to Top of Page

Lady Kazandra
Senior Scribe

Australia
921 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2004 :  02:38:32  Show Profile  Visit Lady Kazandra's Homepage Send Lady Kazandra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage, you've left you "item" notebook at my house, so unless you have any psionic telepathy abilities, you can't post anything here.

Now, I'm looking for some magical bracers that give a character (specifically a low-level Ranger soon to take the Peerless Archer prestige class) some extra precision abilities when it comes to her archery skills. So does anyone have any interesting items with enchantments along these lines that they would care to demonstrate here?.

I'd ask Sage to work something up, but he's got enough on his shoulders as it is, and I'm still not familiar enough with the item creation system to work an item up on my own .

"Once upon a time the plural of 'wizard' was 'war'." -- The Last Continent, by Terry Pratchett
Go to Top of Page

Icewolf
Learned Scribe

USA
214 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2004 :  03:32:30  Show Profile  Visit Icewolf's Homepage Send Icewolf a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Kazandra

Now, I'm looking for some magical bracers that give a character (specifically a low-level Ranger soon to take the Peerless Archer prestige class) some extra precision abilities when it comes to her archery skills. So does anyone have any interesting items with enchantments along these lines that they would care to demonstrate here?.

The Icewolf rummages into the folds of his robes. "Lady, my apologies, but I don't have any of this particular item on me, but I did save the procedure and other such methods of a little Item I created. After a young archer I adventured with shot me...in the back...from 10 feet away."

Bracers of Arrow Guidance

Description: These appear as normal leather bracers, with fire opals set at the end near the wrist.

Powers: The magic of these bracers subtly manipulates an arrow, fired by the wearer, to make it more accurate. This gives it a bonus of +3 to hit. The fire opals glow from the time the arrow is fired until its flight stops. THe arrow is guided by a Telekinesis effect, which is subconciously controlled by the archer. If the attack was made under a Charm Person or similar effect, the bracers will cause it to move away the attack will not hit.

MArket Price: 5,500 Caster Level 11, Craft Wondrous Items Feat, Telekinesis, Light, Detect Thoughts
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2004 :  12:12:18  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Kazandra

Sage, you've left you "item" notebook at my house, so unless you have any psionic telepathy abilities, you can't post anything here.

Ah, that explains why I felt that my carry-all was a little lighter when I left...

Well, since you have the book (and I'm pretty sure I highlighted the items I was going to post), why don't you post them here. It may also help you (a little) to understand the process of item creation...

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2004 :  07:59:26  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just ran across an old site I'd lost my bookmark to: Defrag's Realms. There's a magic page with some pretty well-thought-out items. At the very least, I loved the amount of background on several of these. Most of them are in 2e stats, so that should please those who are still using that system; and they aren't hard to convert to 3e, if necessary.

My favorite is the cat statuette. Considering how both of my active characters are cat-lovers, I think it'd be nice if one showed up in either campaign. Especially if the character found one in the process of being created.

And yes, Sage, that was a hint. I'd love to see Jack's rapier at the throat of any mage who creates these things.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2004 :  13:40:39  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I get the hint... . Although, it may take a while to work up something in the steadily decreasing amount of time that I have left to devote to this project. Still I'll see what I can do. If you have any suggestions to get the idea moving, I'm all ears...In fact I guess you could say I'm like that alternate wall of ears creature that was. . . .err, never mind . I think I've been reading too much Planescape material, too late in the evening.

Lady Kazandra said -
quote:

Not as yet, although I'm still awaiting the release of the Expanded Psionics Handbook, so you never know what might eventuate...

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2004 :  19:30:53  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, it wasn't too strong a hint. I hadn't realized you were going for hard guidelines. (I know somewhere between zip and zilch about actual DMing.)

You offered to give me some of your information so I could help out a bit. Perhaps when you do that, I could find a place for Jack. But it's not the sort of thing to base this campaign around; it was more of an idle-yet-long-lasting thought that I've had.

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 54 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000