Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forgotten Realms Journals
 Running the Realms
 The Candlekeep Magic Shop
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 54

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2003 :  13:03:11  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote  Delete Topic
You cautiously approach the old ramshackle magic-shop at the end of the alley. Looking around you notice that the shop itself is kept in perpetual darkness thanks to the shadows cast by the large number of other taller buildings surrounding the shop. Looking down at the scrap of parchment in your right hand you again read the directions scribbled down by the partially-drunk blacksmith you consulted, for the location of the old magic shop.

"Down the main alley, it 'tis, look for the shop that sits in shadows", you read, as you repeat the directions again mentally making sure that you have found the right place and not been lead astray by an old-drunks' foolish and unreliable memories.

You crumple up the scrap of parchment and once again look up at the shop. There appears to be no candles or laterns lit to indicate that the shopkeeper is inside, but you have the strange feeling of some sort of presence that seems to be emanating from the premises. However at this early hour of the evening it seems unlikely that the owner would be inside.

Still you step up to the main shop door and, as if by magic, the door opens allowing you entry. Looking inside you see that the shop is much larger than it appears from the outside.

"What type of strange magic is this", you think as you continue on past the threshold and into the main shop itself.

You are startled as a small hunched-over goblin approaches you from the left of the store. Quickly reaching for your weapon, you then pause as you realise the goblin's aged appearance. Concluding that this poor creature would not be much of a threat, you regain your composure as the goblin begins to speak, slowly looking you over.

"Greetings to you", the goblin says in what seems to be perfectly articulated Common.

You watch as his yellow eyes slowly pass over your well-proportioned frame.

"My name is Grel, and I am the proprietor of this fine establishment. We offer much in the way of magical services, from quills and parchment to spells and magical items". You smile without realising it as the goblin mentions your main intention for being here.

"It is magical items you seek, then, well come with me, we have much to offer...", he says as he limps off towards the backwards area of the store, he then stops, turning around to meet your gaze.

"...for the right price of course". He laughs bitterly as he continues on his way. Unsure of what to expect, you follow anyway, excitement beaming on your face at the anticipation of what you will soon find.

Greetings,

The main purpose of this post is to establish a thread where I will post some of my homebrew designed magical items for the FR campaigns that I run. Included in the inventory for this "shop" will be spells, magical items, wands, and the all important - wizards' staff.

I encourage all types of feedback, both postive and negative, comments, criticisms, and suggestions for improvement.

So let's begin...

Edited by - The Sage on 21 Aug 2004 04:38:36

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2003 :  13:18:21  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first item -

Major Artifact

The Ultimate Robe of the Archmagi
Description: This blue velvet robe has a characteristically designed series of shimmering runes and images woven into the fabric of the robe.
Powers: The actual origins of this robe are lost to the vagaries of time. The great mage Rivilla of Irieabor sold the robe to the Sage's Magic Shop two years ago. Before that Rivilla purchased it from a merchant in Calimport who had recently "acquired" it from a rival merchant/mage who was also a retired adventurer. No one wizard has ever divined all the secrets of this robe, however it's known powers include:-

• +6 to AC
  • +2 to all saving throws
  • Spell Resistance 20
  • Damage Reduction 20/+3
Weight: 15lbs.
Cost: 1,000,000 gp and a lesser magical item of half the gold piece value.

What do you think?.

Good learning...

- The Sage of Perth: For all your Realms lore needs

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2003 :  13:31:42  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another one -

Scepter of Pure Ability
Description: The Scepter of Pure Ability is a beautifully crafted heavy mace that serves as a powerful melee weapon in close combat.
Powers: The Scepter of Pure Ability functions as a +2 heavy mace. Upon a successful hit, the wielder is allowed a free action of his choice selected before the attack roll.
Caster Level: 6th
Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor
Market Price: 20,000 gp
Cost to Create: 9,516 gp + 847 XP
Weight: 15lbs.

Background
This scepter was crafted by the Magic Shop's resident dwarven blacksmith, Brax the Ironhanded. Brax regularly crafts magical items for sale in the Sage's shop, and in return Brax receives a nice tidy sum of gold pieces. To date, this weapon has never been used in combat.

Tell me what you think...

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

Mournblade
Master of Realmslore

USA
1287 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  00:03:09  Show Profile Send Mournblade a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sage these are great items, I like them all, but if I may say, I notice that your items are Quite powerful, especially that free action mace above. That seems to really offset things (especially if the character in question has quicken spell). It seems to me that this is like an Epic item, it is on that power level because of the free action. I am really only noticing this because the D&D designers realized the ymade a mistake with the 3e Haste spell. It allows an extra partial action, so that when you are under HASTE, you can cast a spell, and then a quickened spell, or a 1st level spell.

They are fixing that for the revision, but it really hit me how powerful Quicken spell is recently.

A wizard is Never late Frodo Baggins. Nor is he Early. A wizard arrives precisely when he means to...
Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  01:01:31  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree, they are both very good and very creative. But, mournbalde is right, they are rather...up there in the power spectrum. Very few items like that have ever entered any campaigns I've run...in the hands of the players that is. In any case, keep em' coming, I am most pleased thus far.

Edain Shadowstar
Archwizard of Rel Astra and Waterdeep

"Mmm…pie…"
- Gaius Solarian, Captain General
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  05:38:43  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

Sorry people, I didn't mean to hit the "HIGH-POWERED" button on the magical items creation forge so quickly. I simply wanted to get some items out so that I could get to work on some new creations. I'll try to keep the items at an assortment of power levels from now on. Thanks.

Edain Shadowstar said -
quote:
Very few items like that have ever entered any campaigns I've run...in the hands of the players that is.
I neglected to mention the fact that these items were used by PC's of 20+ levels in an epic campaign, sorry.

mournblade94 said -
quote:
Sage these are great items, I like them all, but if I may say, I notice that your items are Quite powerful, especially that free action mace above. That seems to really offset things (especially if the character in question has quicken spell). It seems to me that this is like an Epic item, it is on that power level because of the free action. I am really only noticing this because the D&D designers realized the ymade a mistake with the 3e Haste spell. It allows an extra partial action, so that when you are under HASTE, you can cast a spell, and then a quickened spell, or a 1st level spell.

They are fixing that for the revision, but it really hit me how powerful Quicken spell is recently.
It didn't occur to me at the time of creation several months ago, but you are correct. At the time this item was constructed, the news about the revision of 3e was still new, but now going over the basics from the books, it seems I may have overextended myself.

At least you guys like them. There's still plenty more to come so stay logged in.

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  05:45:13  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not that I am intentionally sucking up to you, Sage, or anything, but I must say you have been posting some very...nice items on the boards. Please give me more (I would be particularly appreciative if you ahd anything...well, not artifact, I have too many of those as is). Nice work, and thanks for sharing.

Edain Shadowstar

"Mmm…pie…"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  06:13:04  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

Edain Shadowstar said -
quote:
Not that I am intentionally sucking up to you, Sage, or anything, but I must say you have been posting some very...nice items on the boards. Please give me more (I would be particularly appreciative if you ahd anything...well, not artifact, I have too many of those as is). Nice work, and thanks for sharing.
I sense a kindred spirit within you Edain. A spirit with the same yearning for knowledge that I have.

It is nice to now that there are those who appreciate the fine work carried on in the Sage's shop. Brax would be proud.

And since you requested, I shall now deliver a few minor creations.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  06:21:39  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sage of Perth

Ah, good. I was actually about to remark on a feeling of top-heaviness.

Why doesn't anyone like my weapons, by the way?

Hell hath no fury like all of Candlekeep rising in defense of one of its own.

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  06:31:35  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
To begin with -

Dwarven Chainmail
(+2 AC)

Description and Powers:
This set of Dwarven Mail is a tunic styled design where a second layer of leather armor taking the form of a long vest is sewn under the existing tunic. This grants the wearer an extra +1 bonues to AC added to the existing +1 for the chainmail. It acts as dual-protection for the neck, shoulders, back and parts of the chest. This set of mail is heavier in weight than normal dwarven mail due to the added leather protection. It is crafted specifically to fit Dwarves.

Caster Level: 3rd
Market Price: 3,000 gp
Cost to Create: 1,845 gp + 245 XP
Weight: 20lbs.

Background:
This was Brax's own set of mail he used while a part of Dunthars' Ironband, a group of mercenary-style dwarves who travelled the North in search of evils to eradicate. At any time, the group could be working for any lawful city in the North, fighting orcs, demons, dragons, and goblins. They even played a minor role in the Battle of Mithral Hall, although records are sketchy at best.

What do you think?.

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  06:36:28  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bookwyrm said -
quote:
Why doesn't anyone like my weapons, by the way?
I like them. And I'm pretty sure I left comments to that effect about your weapons. If I didn't then I apologise. In fact I was intending on using some of them in the Evermeet campaign I've got coming up, if you don't mind of course.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  06:47:45  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Go right ahead. Just keep in mind that I get a 1 gp royalty every combat round . . . .

Oh, and I don't see anything from you over at the New Weapons thread . . . only one person said anything, and that was to the first one. Nothing to the second. Honestly, it's enough to make a grown dragon cry . . . . (assuming we could ).

Download the brickfilm masterpiece by Leftfield Studios! See this page for more.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  07:04:22  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

The next item is for the Druid's in your party -

Druidic Defender

Description and Powers:
Shaped and crafted from a rare species of light wood called the Yegela tree (which grows only in the heart of the Trollbark Forest), this staff is covered with all types of druidic runes and symbols. It is a masterwork quarterstaff with very well worn patches along it's length indicating significant usage. It's only known abilities function only when wielded by a female druid. It powers are -

• Confers the Whirlwind attack feat upon the wielder
  • Grants a +1 Caster Level on the bearer usable only once a day
Market Price: 2,000 gp
Cost to Create: 1,234 gp + 289 XP
Weight: ???

Background:
Elis Rorall, a elven Druid from Evereska specially crafted this staff upon her initiation into the Druidic Order of the Trollbark, a circle of Druids whose primary purpose is to rid the Trollbark Forest of the monsters that plague the wood. To this day, the Druidic Defender continues to assist Elis in this task, giving her the added abilities she needs to return the forest to the once prestine place of worship it was so long ago.

Let's hear from you...

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2003 :  21:27:33  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted my Bookwyrm:

Oh, and I don't see anything from you over at the New Weapons thread... only one person said anything, and that was to the first one. Nothing to the second. Honestly, it's enough to make a grown dragon cry...
I haven't commented on your thread yet?? I am shocked and appalled at myself, bad Elf, bad, bad Elf. As for crying, it's funny but I've seen a dragon cry, it's rather amusing.

quote:
Originally posted by Sage of Perth:

I neglected to mention the fact that these items were used by PC's of 20+ levels in an epic campaign, sorry.
That would explain a lot. I have handed a few...well...ub3r items out to 20+ characters in my time (maybe I'll post the crown one of these days for a laugh). Now, in this context they are even nicer looking, at least to me.

quote:

Thank you, some of these might come in handy in future campaigns (you won't charge my royalties or rights, or anything will you?). Excellent work, by the way, top shelf.

quote:

I sense a kindred spirit within you Edain. A spirit with the same yearning for knowledge that I have.
Oh great, now you have me blushing. (FYI I am a sucker for flattery.
) Peace out and keep up the awesome work.

Edain Shadowstar

"Mmm…pie…"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2003 :  14:49:24  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

I've got some great items coming people. I haven't updated yet, as it's been really busy here, what with the Drizzt modules and all, but new stuff is coming so stay logged in.

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2003 :  05:39:55  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

As promised, I have an new item -

Horn of Blasting

Description and Powers:
This basic horn was found by a group of adventurers among the ruins of a burnt out hamlet near Dragonspear Castle, along the Trade Way. The basic design of the horn belies it's magical properties. Crafted from a minotaur's horn, the item itself is 20 inches in length and has no other features until the wielder activates it by blowing into it. The horn has the following powers:

Sound Blast: Once per day, the horn can generate a 20-foot-long by 10 feet wide cone of deafening sound. All creatures within the area take 1d6 points of sonic damage. The special properties of it's design do not allow a DC to be rolled.

(As an added power for other adventures, the DM may decide to add a stun attack as a additional result of the sonic damage created by the horn).

Caster Level: 4th
Market Price: 2,000 gp
Cost to Create: 1,500 gp + 345 XP
Weight: 2 lbs.

Background:
This horn has had little use as a weapon employed in combat, as it has normally passed from person to person rather quickly throughout it's history. The member of the adventuring party who found the horn was a Bard, and used the horns ability only twice in the 2 years it was in her possession. After she was killed in an Orc raid on the village of Tspesh near Cloak Wood, the raiding Orc army collected a few of the items of the slain adventuring party protecting the village. Among the items was the horn which the leading Orc shaman recognised immediately as a magical item. The Shaman was quick to make use of the horn during the 10 years of internecine warfare that normally plagues Orc society. The Shaman's tribe was eventually wiped out by a party of brave Purple Knights escorting a Cormyrian noble from Waterdeep. To this day it is unknown what the Purple Knights did with the Horn as they may not have recognised it as a special item and left it among the ruins of the Orc's tribe.

This magical item was inspired by the Huntsman's Horn

Well, let me know what you think.

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  07:50:46  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Doesn't anyone have any interest in magical items anymore. I fear I may have to close up shop if there are no customers.

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 05 May 2003 :  11:45:22  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do. I'm reading this every time it pops up on Active Topics.

Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2003 :  00:15:29  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just found this scroll but I'm loving all the item, especially the Druidic Defender. Even though my character is a male Druid I still love it. Keep up the shop!

May Melkor smile upon every spell you cast.
Go to Top of Page

eilinel
Learned Scribe

France
296 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2003 :  10:39:55  Show Profile  Visit eilinel's Homepage Send eilinel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, not bad, not bad, i would choose some for myself... Im wealthy futhermore... Have u magic tools for a good rogue?
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 06 May 2003 :  12:15:44  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got more coming, it's just finding the time to post, like now - this is just a quick message I am sending from work.

Programming is a harsh mistress indeed!

Anyway, quickly -

Thanks Bookwyrm, and Targon, I will keep the shop open then.

and also,

Targon Moonrise said -
quote:
I just found this scroll but I'm loving all the item, especially the Druidic Defender. Even though my character is a male Druid I still love it. Keep up the shop!
Targon with just a few alterations with the text, the Druidic Defender can be modified to be used with male druids. The flavor text is not meant to restrict who can use the item. You can simply change the background to suit your campaign. The background I wrote was just indictive of a druidic campaign I DM'd 2 years ago. So have fun!

And eilinel said -
quote:
Have u magic tools for a good rogue?
Yes I do. I have daggers, a blowpipe (although that was for an assassin - are you interested?), magic boots and special gloves. On top of this I have a special PrC called Mistress of Daggers which has her own special magical daggers for use with this prestige class only. I have a few other items which I may post quickly if the day slows down a pace, I'll see what happens.

Oops my workstation has just beeped at me. I have to go - my algorithms and data-structures are calling me.

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2003 :  00:46:12  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Once again, fabulous work, as always, Sage. If you have any more items a wizard might be intersted in, please post some. I am a particular conisuoir of spells and spellbooks. Oh, and I feel your pain man, I feel it. Programming is a harsh, harsh, harsh mistress.

Edain Shadowstar

"Mmm…pie…"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2003 :  08:42:25  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

New items have arrived in the shop so lets get to it (besides it's slow at work today and I have time to spare).

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2003 :  09:19:06  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The first is a special magical item for the wizard in your party. So Edain, it looks like this shipment of items may just be what you are looking for. Here it is -

Circlet of Oldamnar

Description and Powers:
This gold bracelet was crafted 3 years ago by the wizard Oldamnar, of Tantras. The bracelet is completely constructed out of gold and has no other distinguishing features. The only really notable aspect of the bracelet is that it seems to reflect light more brightly than regular polished gold. It is 4 inches across in diameter and the band of the bracelet is 8 cms think. The special abilities of the bracelet are as follows -

• Spell Resistance: The circlet grants it's wearer a spell resistance of 15.
  • The circlet functions only for good-aligned characters.
  • If a evil-aligned creature attempts to wear it, it bestows one negative level upon that creature.
Caster Level: 4th
Prerequisites: Craft Wondrous Item, Spell Resistance
Market Price: 4,000 gp
Weight: -

Background:
This bracelet was used by the mage Oldamnar of Tantras during his time as security advisor for the Fire River Trading Company. A Coster that ran supplies from the metalsmiths of Tantras down the Fire River, into the Dragon Reach and to the waiting seller's markets located in the port cities of Sembia and Cormyr. Oldamnar was a regular participate in these voyages, mainly acting as a Sea-Wizard for the trading coster to deter pirates attempting to seize the supplies. He also regularly trained a small detachment of like-minded wizards who would also travel on member ships of the company for protection.

After a particularly brutal voyage, in which the convoy was attacked by pirates out of the Dragonisle (who were also now carrying mages of their own), the convoy was forced to turn back to Tantras. During the voyager Oldamnar came to realise his greater vulnerability to the pirate mages. So he set hard to work to craft the bracelet which would give him added protection from the pirate mages.

In the end however it wasn't a spell that brought down Oldamnar, but a stray arrow fired by a lucky pirate from the same pirate-ships which attacked the convoy months before.

Well, what do you think .

Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2003 :  10:00:20  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The second is for the sneaky rogue of your party -

Valroth's Mysterious Dagger

Description and Powers:
This dagger was originally purchased from the Grand Bazaar of the gatetown of Tradegate in the Outlands. It is a long, thin and slender dagger. The blade is made of mithral, is 4 inches in length and dull black in colour. The dagger also has a narrow fuller (blood-groove) running right down the middle of the blade. The handle is crafted of metal but is covered with dried bariaur hide. The special abilities of the dagger are as follows -

This +1 dagger is not easily discovered, as the searcher must have the ability to locate magical traps. A successful Search check (DC 15) by such an individual will discover the dagger.

Prerequisites: Craft Magic Arms and Armor, Nondetection
Market Price: 12,000 gp
Cost to Create: 6,210 gp + 315 XP
Weight: 1 lbs.

Background:
Considered to be the life-saver by many rogues, Valroth's Mysterious Dagger is a unique magical item that legend says, was created by a Wizard of High Sorcery from Krynn. Many-a rogue has found him/herself in a situation where they have been stripped of all their weapons, binded in rope or captured. This dagger was designed to provide for rogues a last-chance option of escaping from their enemies. Concealed anywhere on the rogue the unique enchantments of the dagger make it impossible to discover unless the searcher rolls a successful Search check.

G'var Quickfingers, the tiefling rogue who purchased the dagger was the one responsible for bringing it to Faerun. After he retired the dagger passed through several other illustrious rogue's possession until it ended up on the markets in Zhentil Keep. A aspiring young Zhentarim assassin called Calivar Blackheart, who was perusing the usual rogue-items at a street stall, was immediately drawn to the unusual dagger. The seller claimed he had no knowledge of were it had come from or who had given it to him, only that he had found it in an old thief guildhouse just after Zhentil Keep was reconstructed. Calivar purchased the dagger, and soon learned of it's mysterious properties. To this day no one knows how it ended up at the Sage of Perth's Magic Shop.

Special Note: There are rumors that the Wizard who crafted the dagger originally, had hired a Marut Inevitable to track down the original rogue who stole the dagger and any other rogue who has had possession of it, and to exact a swift punishment in the name of wizard. Considering the fact that several rogues who possessed the dagger in the past have disappeared may lend some truth to this rumor.

Let's hear what you think...

Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2003 :  14:20:29  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love those two! I want them! I want them! I WANT THEM! (If you can't tell, I really love those items.)

Go to Top of Page

Bookwyrm
Great Reader

USA
4740 Posts

Posted - 07 May 2003 :  19:55:34  Show Profile  Visit Bookwyrm's Homepage Send Bookwyrm a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They certainly sound good to me. That dagger would be the bane of my brother's existance, I'm sure -- when he was in cop training, he had trouble enough finding all three of the weapons a test subject had (ahem) hidden on his person.

Let's just say (as he said) he got to know this guy. (It's amazing just where you can hide a 1 cm needle . . . . )

Edited by - Bookwyrm on 07 May 2003 19:56:04
Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2003 :  03:30:47  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice, I really like the bracelet. I'll add it to the pile. Thank you yet again Sage of Perth.

Edain Shadowstar

"Mmm…pie…"
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2003 :  10:08:09  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thanks fellow sages. I've got more items in the works, which I will try to add over the next few days. I also have some spells that I might post. Is any interested in some homebrew unique spells .

And just as an added note, if any Candlekeeper ( is that right ), would like some specially crafted magical items, I am announcing a new service available from the shop, a service only for those who regularly visit the shop - You decide what you need and I'll try my best to design it.

Simply leave any suggestions or types of weapons you want designed and I see what I have in the shops inventory.

Thanks again.

Good learning...

Go to Top of Page

Targon Moonrise
Learned Scribe

163 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2003 :  14:46:50  Show Profile  Visit Targon Moonrise's Homepage Send Targon Moonrise a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I would love to see some of your storebrewed spells. I'm always on the lookout for new spells that I could use in my many adventures. I also like the idea of orders. Lets see...I have no orders now but I'll keep the wonderful shop in mind if I ever need something.

Go to Top of Page

Edain Shadowstar
Senior Scribe

USA
455 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2003 :  21:52:55  Show Profile  Visit Edain Shadowstar's Homepage Send Edain Shadowstar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Spells are always an excellent choice. I always need for fodder for my spellbook (my spellbook is very big). As for custom designed items, thank you for the offer, but, well at least right now, I"m good, but thank you.

Edain Shadowstar

"Mmm…pie…"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 54 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2024 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page