Candlekeep Forum
Candlekeep Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 The Candlekeep Web Site
 Site Content
 Custom Avatar Portraits
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 13

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5644 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  18:08:05  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Hi, Al!

I know it's been a bit recent since you changed my avatar...And I'm hoping this is not a bother. Can you please change it to this?



Well met

'tis done, yet again A very nice image indeed!

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct


An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5644 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  18:08:51  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Well met Alaundo, last time I changed my avatar it was 2006. I would like this one.



Well met, Marc

Thine avatar has now been updated, as requested.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct


An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
34941 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  18:56:08  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Well met Alaundo, last time I changed my avatar it was 2006. I would like this one.



Well met, Marc

Thine avatar has now been updated, as requested.



Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure what that avatar is... I'd love to see a larger copy.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  22:26:33  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Hi, Al!

I know it's been a bit recent since you changed my avatar...And I'm hoping this is not a bother. Can you please change it to this?



Well met

'tis done, yet again A very nice image indeed!


Oops, I'm still seeing the old one.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
726 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  22:41:12  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Was about to say the same Alaundo's old head once again played with him?

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5644 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2011 :  23:39:19  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

Hi, Al!

I know it's been a bit recent since you changed my avatar...And I'm hoping this is not a bother. Can you please change it to this?



Well met

'tis done, yet again A very nice image indeed!


Oops, I'm still seeing the old one.



Well met

Refresh your browser with CTRL+F5. The image has the same name so will not pick up the new version immediately.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct


An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2011 :  06:39:30  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Thank you, Al.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

619 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2011 :  13:49:37  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Wooly Rupert

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Marc

Well met Alaundo, last time I changed my avatar it was 2006. I would like this one.



Well met, Marc

Thine avatar has now been updated, as requested.



Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure what that avatar is... I'd love to see a larger copy.



larger picture

.
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2011 :  14:01:06  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

That's quite gruesome, Marc. Did you make that yourself?

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Marc
Senior Scribe

619 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2011 :  14:13:51  Show Profile Send Marc a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's on a laptop we use for the game, I picked it among the pictures.

.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
34941 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2011 :  18:08:24  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gruesome indeed... Not my cup of tea.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!
Go to Top of Page

Quale
Master of Realmslore

1757 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2011 :  21:25:35  Show Profile Send Quale a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol he did not make that, that's from Game of Thrones
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
726 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2011 :  13:39:49  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd like to have my avatar changed to this if possible http://www.alexisalvarez.org/RPG/sofaux/Images/Wee%20Folk/halfling%20wizard.jpg. Just the face, I have a 64x64 ready to use version of the image if you prefer so you don't have to edit it.

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2011 :  14:24:05  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

That's a cute one.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
726 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2011 :  14:30:52  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks been looking for some halfingish wizard around and bumped into that

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5644 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2011 :  17:29:04  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

I'd like to have my avatar changed to this if possible http://www.alexisalvarez.org/RPG/sofaux/Images/Wee%20Folk/halfling%20wizard.jpg. Just the face, I have a 64x64 ready to use version of the image if you prefer so you don't have to edit it.



Well met

Certainly, Thelonius.

Drop me an email with the link; it's easier for me to remembe that way

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct


An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
726 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2011 :  17:54:56  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

I'd like to have my avatar changed to this if possible http://www.alexisalvarez.org/RPG/sofaux/Images/Wee%20Folk/halfling%20wizard.jpg. Just the face, I have a 64x64 ready to use version of the image if you prefer so you don't have to edit it.



Well met

Certainly, Thelonius.

Drop me an email with the link; it's easier for me to remembe that way


Sent the link Alaundo, thank you

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Alaundo
Head Moderator
Admin

United Kingdom
5644 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2011 :  09:20:45  Show Profile  Visit Alaundo's Homepage Send Alaundo a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

I'd like to have my avatar changed to this if possible http://www.alexisalvarez.org/RPG/sofaux/Images/Wee%20Folk/halfling%20wizard.jpg. Just the face, I have a 64x64 ready to use version of the image if you prefer so you don't have to edit it.



Well met

Certainly, Thelonius.

Drop me an email with the link; it's easier for me to remembe that way


Sent the link Alaundo, thank you



Well met

And as ye can see, 'tis done, my dear Thelonius. Very nice indeed.

Alaundo
Candlekeep Forums Head Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct


An Introduction to Candlekeep - by Ed Greenwood
The Candlekeep Compendium - Tomes of Realmslore penned by Scribes of Candlekeep
Go to Top of Page

Thelonius
Senior Scribe

Spain
726 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2011 :  09:21:52  Show Profile Send Thelonius a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

quote:
Originally posted by Alaundo

quote:
Originally posted by Thelonius

I'd like to have my avatar changed to this if possible http://www.alexisalvarez.org/RPG/sofaux/Images/Wee%20Folk/halfling%20wizard.jpg. Just the face, I have a 64x64 ready to use version of the image if you prefer so you don't have to edit it.



Well met

Certainly, Thelonius.

Drop me an email with the link; it's easier for me to remembe that way


Sent the link Alaundo, thank you



Well met

And as ye can see, 'tis done, my dear Thelonius. Very nice indeed.


Thank you very much for taking the nuisance of doing it So happy with my halflingish face

"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." - Kreia
"I THINK I JUST HAD ANOTHER NEAR-RINCEWIND EXPERIENCE"- Discworld's Death frustrated after Rincewind scapes his grasp... again.
"I am death, come for thee" - Nimbul, from Baldur's Gate I just before being badly spanked
Sapientia sola libertas est
Go to Top of Page

Amalkah Baenrahel
Acolyte

1 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  01:20:04  Show Profile Send Amalkah Baenrahel a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just send a request to Alaundo to please change Amalkah's avatar. I included the image at 64x64. Thanks.

Amalkah Baen'rahel

Go to Top of Page

Darkadius DuThrax
Acolyte

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 30 Oct 2011 :  01:24:30  Show Profile  Visit Darkadius DuThrax's Homepage Send Darkadius DuThrax a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I also sent a request for a new avatar to Alaundo. Thought posting it here would help in case my e-mail got lost somewhere along the way.

Darkadius Du'Thrax
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  14:24:22  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Nice avatar, Amalkah Baenrahel. Is that Liriel?

And Sage, yours is nice, too. I thought for a moment we had a new Mod. Who is that, anyway?

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

The Sage
Procrastinator Most High
Moderator

Australia
31701 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  15:20:29  Show Profile Send The Sage a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

And Sage, yours is nice, too. I thought for a moment we had a new Mod. Who is that, anyway?
To be honest, I can't recall.

I used to have the names of the *many* avatars I've incorporated into my profile, listed somewhere. But I can't find it at the moment.

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Scribe for the Candlekeep Compendium -- Volume IX now available (Oct 2007)

"So Saith Ed" -- the collected Candlekeep replies of Ed Greenwood

Zhoth'ilam Folio -- The Electronic Misadventures of a Rambling Sage
Go to Top of Page

Dennis
Great Reader

9933 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  15:42:48  Show Profile Send Dennis a Private Message  Reply with Quote

It looks like from one of the book covers I browsed just recently... Terry Pratchet's, I guess. I can't recall the title, though.

Every beginning has an end.
Go to Top of Page

Wooly Rupert
Master of Mischief
Moderator

USA
34941 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2012 :  16:56:39  Show Profile Send Wooly Rupert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by The Sage

quote:
Originally posted by Dennis

And Sage, yours is nice, too. I thought for a moment we had a new Mod. Who is that, anyway?
To be honest, I can't recall.

I used to have the names of the *many* avatars I've incorporated into my profile, listed somewhere. But I can't find it at the moment.



It's prolly on a DVD or thumb drive. You've been thru so many avatars, I don't think the list would fit on a CD!

Maybe you should set up a script that randomly changes your avatar after every post...

Candlekeep Forums Moderator

Candlekeep - The Library of Forgotten Realms Lore
http://www.candlekeep.com
-- Candlekeep Forum Code of Conduct

Editor and scribe for The Candlekeep Compendium

I am the Giant Space Hamster of Ill Omen!

Edited by - Wooly Rupert on 09 Jan 2012 16:57:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Candlekeep Forum © 1999-2021 Candlekeep.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000